NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

As previously stated you can only beat whats put out in front of you, but what I will say is that Hally
is doing a great job.
It's a much happier place to be around and the coach should take alot of the credit.

As previously stated you can only beat whats put out in front of you, but what I will say is that Hally
is doing a great job.
It's a much happier place to be around and the coach should take alot of the credit.
South morang will be judged come prelim final weekend

is doing a great job.
Bears will flog them any day any time

Epping to continue their slump. Banyule by 3 goals
Laurimar to get their second for their season by 2 goals
West to go 2 games clear of Epping to beat Mernda 6 goals
St Marys to close in on second spot against Morang. St Marys by less than a goal

Interesting to see Conlan Gunn cleared to Mernda. Whats he like these days?

Epping to win by less then a kick - no kroussaratis no banyule is my tip
Mernda to upset west by 1 point
St Mary's to beat south by a goal
Other game really doesn't matter but laurimar to win

Heard from a very reliable source, ala ex banyule player. Kroussaratis may be in europe till december. Surely hurts there chances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Epping to beat Banyule and put some life back into Div 3 - 10 points.
Reservoir to get their first win - 1 point.
West to prove a point against Mernda - 55 points.
St Mary's to win a shoot-out against Sth Morang - 10 points.

Bears will flog them any day any time
Tossed a coin between Sth Morang/St Mary's and Epping/Banyule. The latter won so I wandered over to Recreation Reserve this afternoon. Looked like both sides were missing not just a few guns (Kroussoratis, Buchan, Kelly) but a few mid-tier players as well as there were a lot of new faces. Epping certainly had some help (at least 5 goals from frees) but the end result flattered a very unimpressive Banyule side. If the Bears are as good as they tell everyone they are, they'll need to grow a ticker before August. They have a lot of blokes who do anything to avoid physical contact. The competition for 4th spot will be a highlight from here on.

Tossed a coin between Sth Morang/St Mary's and Epping/Banyule. The latter won so I wandered over to Recreation Reserve this afternoon. Looked like both sides were missing not just a few guns (Kroussoratis, Buchan, Kelly) but a few mid-tier players as well as there were a lot of new faces. Epping certainly had some help (at least 5 goals from frees) but the end result flattered a very unimpressive Banyule side. If the Bears are as good as they tell everyone they are, they'll need to grow a ticker before August. They have a lot of blokes who do anything to avoid physical contact. The competition for 4th spot will be a highlight from here on.
Here come Epping on the charge! Nice run home

Mernda v West game only 3 quarters with an ambulance required for an injured player. West were 67 points up And heading somewhere towards a triple figure result. 220 point turn around in 12 months, What is happening at Mernda injuries?

Epping to continue their slump. Banyule by 3 goals
Laurimar to get their second for their season by 2 goals
West to go 2 games clear of Epping to beat Mernda 6 goals
St Marys to close in on second spot against Morang. St Marys by less than a goal

Interesting to see Conlan Gunn cleared to Mernda. Whats he like these days?
Not a real threat nowadays. Overweight and obviously Hutchy getting his mate over for some easy coin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back