Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dumped what was in my account into QBs (about 100)

Was going to do a lot more but didn't have time and now the value is less

Yeah same here, was only allowed to put $100 on the QBs bet and $277.80 (to win $100) on Ramsey. Hate being limited. The Ramsey one especially was way overs.

Sportsbet and bet365 have the NFL Draft Prop markets up. Some really solid looking things in there.

Things that stand out to me:

QBs drafted in the first round over 2.5 @ 1.50 (Sportsbet)

First defensive back/safety drafted? - Ramsey @ 1.36 (Sportsbet)

#1 overall pick - Wentz @ 8.00 (bet365)

FML, never put this on.

At this stage I have got on over 2.5 QBs @ 1.50 and Ramsey as the first DB selected @ 1.36.

Elliot as the first RB taken is better than bank interest as well ;)

Good bets Z should collect on both without a sweat, what odds are they now? Less than half what you got im guessing?

edit: my eyes just read yours and Blacky's discussion after that. Shortened quick, wish i had read this sooner. Still interested to know what they are now though.

I got on Gurley to be the first RB selected last year at $1.35 (Sportsbet didnt accept my orginal bet though and capped it at $1000), free money also, he had shortened to $1.12 on draft day. I really need to keep an eye on these markets in the future. Im always forgetting about easy money like this.

Last edited:

Good bets Z should collect on both without a sweat, what odds are they now? Less than half what you got im guessing?

edit: my eyes just read yours and Blacky's discussion after that. Shortened quick, wish i had read this sooner. Still interested to know what they are now though.

I got on Gurley to be the first RB selected last year at $1.35 (wouldnt accept my orginal bet though capped it at $1000), free money also, need to keep an eye on these markets in the future.

Over 2.5 QBs is now 1.25 on Sportsbet and Unibet and 1.22 on bet365.

Ramsey as first DB/Safety is 1.14 on Sportsbet.

Elliott as first RB is 1.05 on Sportsbet - ridiculously short but I will still get on closer to the draft for an easy collect.

For value I got on the 'any other guard picked first' option @ 17 on Sportsbet because I think Ifedi is rising up draft boards and is classified as a guard on NFL.com.

Over 2.5 QBs is now 1.25 on Sportsbet and Unibet and 1.22 on bet365.

Ramsey as first DB/Safety is 1.14 on Sportsbet.

Elliott as first RB is 1.05 on Sportsbet - ridiculously short but I will still get on closer to the draft for an easy collect.

For value I got on the 'any other guard picked first' option @ 17 on Sportsbet because I think Ifedi is rising up draft boards and is classified as a guard on NFL.com.

Any other now $10 on Sportsbet.

Killing it. You'll be limited to $2 bets after this draft on SB. :thumbsu:

Unibet starting to put more markets up now. I got on over 7.5 defensive lineman taken in the first round @ 1.57. I expect there will be a run on them in the middle-towards the end of the first round.

The other market that stood out was under 4.5 linebackers @ 2.30. Seems way, way overs to me. Jack, Floyd, Ragland the certainties for mine with Lee a strong possibility as well. Outside of them I don't see any.

For anyone interested William Hill has over 2.5 QBs in the first round @ 6.50. Clearly a mistake but hey, go for it.

Put $500 down to not make it too obvious that im mistake chasing. They get the sads up if you do, dont they Z? ;)

Thanks for that tip. I can't see how Paxton Lynch doesn't go in the firs to someone.

Dont hold you breath mate but its worth a shot. Expect a refund of the bet at some stage.

lel, just checked the market again to see if odds have tumbled, corrected it already. Over 2.5 $1.08. Ill be refunded shortly, wonder if ill get a slap over my hand?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lel, just checked the market again to see if odds have tumbled, corrected it already. Over 2.5 $1.08. Ill be refunded shortly, wonder if ill get a slap over my hand?

pretty poor how they refund it. If a punter makes a mistake they don't get their money back.

Adding:

First Center selected - Ryan Kelly @ 1.11 (Sportsbet)
Under 5.5 Ohio State players selected in the first round @ 1.44 (Sportsbet)

First one is easy money, happy to outlay more when it's such a sure thing. No other center even comes close to him. Sportsbet adding some more markets now finally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back