Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate the week from a betting perspective. Pats and Broncos are about the only good things IMO, both too short for me to bother with tho. I could make a case for either team winning in the rest of the games. No multi's this week for me, singles only and im leaving the lines alone:

Detroit 0.75U @ $2.45

Baltimore 2U @ $1.60

Rams 1U @ $1.77

Could easily go 0/3, here's hoping its 3/3 tho

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Denver's O/betting proposition warrant closer inspection v Hawks with lynch starting?? Or the D to get it done? Hawks +6 start does appeal now!!

Its the Falcons not the Seahawks m8.

Falcons will get their arse handed to them IMO, but with a rookie QB starting its not a game im prepared to put money on either way, having said that Lynch has a few more strings to his bow than TS does so Broncos O could actually look better this week. There is a scary thought.

What im trying to say is Broncos will win but im unsure by how much.

There is a prop on Sportsbet for Raiders to score more than Broncos paying 1.83

I am all over that

Id usually say youre mad with Raiders and Chargers being a division game but both teams d have let plenty through this year, Falcons d has been giving up plenty this year also though.

Why you so confident? Cause Lynch is starting?

Id usually say youre mad with Raiders and Chargers being a division game but both teams d have let plenty through this year, Falcons d has been giving up plenty this year also though.

Why you so confident? Cause Lynch is starting?
Lynch starting and Verrett out

Its the Falcons not the Seahawks m8.

Falcons will get their arse handed to them IMO, but with a rookie QB starting its not a game im prepared to put money on either way, having said that Lynch has a few more strings to his bow than TS does so Broncos O could actually look better this week. There is a scary thought.

What im trying to say is Broncos will win but im unsure by how much.

lol. Atlanta will get their arse handed to them yet it's not a game you're prepared to bet on? Rrrright. The lines less than a TD & will prob reduce.

Show some dash m8 & get off the fence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back