NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyson has moved to other side of the city , for personal reasons , so I think it’s nothing to do with him not being happy at Mernda , more he just can’t make the 1.5hr trip each way..

That was pretty much it. Sparkesy has no problem with the club at all, nor is this a points issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unhappy with the coach I believe. Someone else may know more.
Yeah night have heard something along same lines there are a few not happy BUT could all be BS maybe that’s what reservoir needs is some tough love rather than just turn up and play .. he has reason or goal that he wants to achieve ..

Unhappy with the coach I believe. Someone else may know more.
Yeah night have heard something along same lines there are a few not happy BUT could all be BS maybe that’s what reservoir needs is some tough love rather than just turn up and play .. he has reason or goal that he wants to achieve ..

Lads, I think you will find the main reason "LAST YEARS" Cap left was that he didn't get to have the big C alongside his name. From what I've been told was named in the leadership group and wasn't given the captaincy had a tanty and left.
A strong stance from the Mustangs No individuals in that side by the sounds of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back