Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it is but last time I looked it ran like rubbish.
That wouldn't surprise me. The xbox version wasn't great and had less features than the PC version, mainly the voice acting. It's a shame because it's the perfect type of game for the Switch imo.

Between Stardew Valley and Hades my switch has been my main console the last month or so. Looking forward to seeing what the switch pro ends up being, Slightly bigger screen and much better battery are high on my wish list.

I would love them to do something with the eshop, it’s pretty bad that it’s easier to go to deku deals then scroll through the store…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I just went out and got super mario 3d world + browser fury. Quick JB trip before lockdown kicks in.

Just finished a few levels and its easy but heaps fun. 8 year old me would be proud.

Watch it be exactly like that other revision where it simply had better battery life. and a different code on the box.

I would cry.

When Genshin Impact's developer, which is a goddamn mobile game, whinges that the Switch is too hard, you have to think whose problem that becomes.
That's just an excuse from them. All the devs like Activision and EA (who hates Nintendo) were shown up when games like Doom, Dragon Quest ran on it.

Does Genshin have a lot of microtransactions? Switch is the worst platform IIRC for that to sell despite having 80M+ units sold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is already a report out that it has a better screen, sleeker design and better chip/Graphics ect

Looks like it will have better battery, OLED screen, and 4k output with DLSS.
I don't give enough of a rats about resolution (probably my astigmatism) but whatever affects actual performance needs a big upgrade.

Also I wish the cable port was somewhere else. Pretty awkward to try playing handheld while it's charging.

Twitter leakers saying "imminent reveal".

Yeah Nintendo will surely alienate 90 million Switch owners of a 4 year old console just so a few more third party games that won't even sell that well on it compared to PS5/XBOX can come over.

I just went out and got super mario 3d world + browser fury. Quick JB trip before lockdown kicks in.

Just finished a few levels and its easy but heaps fun. 8 year old me would be proud.
Way to easy. Completed it in a day.
Bowsers fury is fun and different though.

My switch was making some real interesting noises while playing Hades tonight, hopefully it only has to hold out a little bit longer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mine sounds like a jet when booting up Luigis Mansion 3 but then goes real quiet. Only game that does it for some reason.

Looking forward to this direct next week. Hopefully it isn’t all filler.

Please give me a new (good) Star Fox, I have been starving since the N64.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back