Multiplat Nioh 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
This was announced a while ago that it was happening but I don't think anyone knew it was so far along.

Digital Foundry got their hands on an alpha build and it's looking as solid as the first game. I fell in love with the first game despite a little trepidation about its difficulty. I'm the end I found it a slightly more approachable Souls game combined with my other love of looting random stuff.

Googling a release date I can't find anything except for "late 2019".

I got a demo code sent through from Play station for some reason and had a go last weekend. It seemed good, probably better than the first Nioh although with a few more mechanics involved. I'm still finishing the end of Sekiro so the standard souls controls now seem weird so only played for an hour before I got scared I'd ruin what little Sekiro skill I have. Will be worth a look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many have it and suck as much as me? Got to the first boss in my first sitting, nearly killed him the first few times, got frustrated and put it down. Grr.
its fantastic, basically exactly what i was expecting/wanting. but this genre of games i am just no good at. in stuck on the Enenra? (second boss). other than that the game is great

I'm slowly going through the DLC of this game, great stuff. Only real downside to Nioh is there's such a massive information barrier for getting started in it, especially in Nioh 2 with all the different types of loot in the game and skill trees, it can be super off putting but seeing it through has so, so much value. Great game, quality DLC, looking forward to the next two DLC's they make for this game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back