Opinion NMFC Board Cricket ThreadII - Windies, Big Bash, Pakistan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dunno, of most of the coaches/managers (whatever the BBL calls em) I do like Gillespie
to be fair, gillespie is a good sort, just that things are very much happening in the game, ask him questions about selection later

to be fair, gillespie is a good sort, just that things are very much happening in the game, ask him questions about selection later
Probably weren’t excepting that to happen until much later and usually it’s a fairly quiet time 🤷‍♂️

Green probably will miss the Windies series, spend the next season putting scores together in the shield to come back then after 3 years to return to test cricket
Concerned about test spinners though, the list after Swepson (not gone on him) consists of players barely playing any FC matches (Lyon was an exception)
Or they do something dumb like this:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well let’s see how long this lasts here with this action packed ever changing Board atm; or it goes to Siberia I suppose

So can anyone beat the Joker?

Time to take the BBL New years game off Brissy
Too much rain

Everything that is wrong with Australian Cricket is on display today with no International Cricket

******* disgusting

Give me ODI tri nation or something

******* miss the 80’s and 90’s

BBL to the bin
How about a quad-series where Aus A are the winners and neither Sydney nor Brisbane are heard of let alone host a game

Everything that is wrong with Australian Cricket is on display today with no International Cricket

******* disgusting

Give me ODI tri nation or something

******* miss the 80’s and 90’s

BBL to the bin
Make Australia A to play Australia T when we don’t have cricket on
The next best playing a team made of Sunday amateurs

Last edited:
Uummmmmmm no

Australia v Pakistan

International Cricket being played in Australia on New Year's Day since WSC (all ODIs)
1987 - England d Australia by 37 runs - Perth
1991 - Australia d England by 68 runs - Sydney
1996 - Australia d West Indies by 1 wicket - Sydney
1997 - Pakistan d Australia by 4 wickets - Sydney

I get you don't like T20, but if the issue is that there's no international cricket on New Year's Day, then that's something that hasn't existed for 27 years, and was never an ingrained part of the cricket calendar due to Sydney wanting to bank their Test/washout as the New Year event.

Frankly I'm surprised these games happened with Australia being scheduled to play Test cricket in Melbourne on December 30 in each of these years and therefore just a one day break before heading off to play an ODI.

People can say what they want about Warner but this is an absolute dog act. Especially on the verge of his final game aswell. Plays all 100 odd in one hat then can't even play his final one in it. Let alone his kids losing their presents aswell. Wtf is wrong with people these days

People can say what they want about Warner but this is an absolute dog act. Especially on the verge of his final game aswell. Plays all 100 odd in one hat then can't even play his final one in it. Let alone his kids losing their presents aswell. Wtf is wrong with people these days
$ on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back