No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Although I shouldn't be surprised, It was still pretty startling to hear that the norfs have debuted 3 players in the past two years. Especially when we hear their supporters talking up their yoof. They're dead-set kidding themselves if they think their 'reset' is going to lead to a soft landing. The only player that they have with any competency bringing the ball forward is 100 years old and just got the arse.

Oh, and the Saturday night commentary team of Darce, BT and Ling is an abomination.

Ziebell and Swallow are absolute plodders they do nothing with the ball. Anderson would be out of his depth playing local footy.
Petrie can have a shower at half time and be home before the end of the game because it's pointless him being on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I shouldn't be surprised, It was still pretty startling to hear that the norfs have debuted 3 players in the past two years. Especially when we hear their supporters talking up their yoof. They're dead-set kidding themselves if they think their 'reset' is going to lead to a soft landing. The only player that they have with any competency bringing the ball forward is 100 years old and just got the arse.

Oh, and the Saturday night commentary team of Darce, BT and Ling is an abomination.
Is... is this real?

I genuinely can't understand how a guy like Anderson makes it into the AFL.

He can't kick, hand pass or mark. That's astonishing.

It sickens me that a first round pick was involved in the trade to get him. Hawks don't let go quality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teach me, oh great Yamabushi!
The trick is to isolate yourself in a dead silent room. Nothing in there but you and some speakers. Play on repeat for 24 hours BT saying "BOY OH BOY WOWEE". After the 24 hours is done, his voice is nothing but background noise.

The trick is to isolate yourself in a dead silent room. Nothing in there but you and some speakers. Play on repeat for 24 hours BT saying "BOY OH BOY WOWEE". After the 24 hours is done, his voice is nothing but background noise.

Are you sure that isn't really a test to see how long you can resist garrotting yourself?

If you did it I have a new found respect for you.

Are you sure that isn't really a test to see how long you can resist garrotting yourself?

If you did it I have a new found respect for you.
Funnily enough, I have heard stories of people using this technique for that exact reason.
A multitude of uses!

Gee. Brown would have been handy instead of Fuller. And it's not like he was a surprise pick. I know at the time many on this board were hoping for him to fall to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back