No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That can only happen if they finish 1st, 2nd, 5th or 6th. As long as we finish above them it shouldn't worry us.
Yes it’s the risk us finishing 3rd or 4th that I’m specifically thinking about. On balance I think I’d rather Richmond sneak in over Essendon if it improves our chance of finishing above Geelong.

Cats getting uncomfortably close to our percentage. Go Tigers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cats are still about 40 goals behind us in real terms...can't see us getting thrashed in any of our last 4 games, so Cats would need to beat their opponents by an average of 10 goals more than us each week to catch us - possible but unlikely. And if they do, all it will mean is we finish 2nd and play Port while they finish 1st and play Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney 1st week of the finals.

Yes it’s the risk us finishing 3rd or 4th that I’m specifically thinking about. On balance I think I’d rather Richmond sneak in over Essendon if it improves our chance of finishing above Geelong.
Richmond doesn't worry me in the slightest. Can't see them doing much from here, but a win against the Cats would be a big bonus for us.

Watching the Sydney game, sounded like David King talking about the number of players Freo have used this season due to injuries. Then mentioning not as much as us, but we have used them out of choice apparently

I shall be putting aside my intense hatred for Richmond for a few hours and hope they beat them Cats this afternoon. Yes, you read that correctly.

GO TIGRES!!!!!

Watching the Sydney game, sounded like David King talking about the number of players Freo have used this season due to injuries. Then mentioning not as much as us, but we have used them out of choice apparently

heard this - I’m sure bevo went into the year wanting to rotate through the entire list and make 3-4 changes a week for fun 🤨

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong just cheated their way to a 50m penalty - player made a large hand balling motion but didn’t release the ball, causing the Richmond player on the mark to jump up. Ha, but Dahlhaus missed a simple kick for goal 😸
I hope they scrap the man on the mark rule for next year. It was effective for a while but now that’s been pretty much negated.

For a team that has won 3 of 4 flags, it's mind boggling how many spuds play for Richmond.
Richmond fans will defend Tom Lynch to the death, and he's clearly had some role in their recent success, but his contract has certainly pushed out better depth than the players they're playing now due to injury - Markov, Ellis, Butler, Menadue, Conca, Higgins all players of various ability that they could have used this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back