No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How? They’re fifth and can’t move from there. It’ll be us or GWS.
Nope. Carlton cant finish anywhere but 5th but they only play GWS if today's game is a draw. GWS winning puts them in 6th or 7th (depending on % compared to Saints) and pushes Sydney to 8th, us 9th. Carlton winning keeps us 8th.

* me I'm so nervous

Understandable Its at the point where I’m really not nervous at all.

Hoping we make the finals because who knows what happens when they start but we really don’t deserve to be there so not going to be disappointed if we miss.

Maybe if it’s still very tight at the end, my heart might start racing.

Last edited:
Nope. Carlton cant finish anywhere but 5th but they only play GWS if today's game is a draw. GWS winning puts them in 6th or 7th (depending on % compared to Saints) and pushes Sydney to 8th, us 9th. Carlton winning keeps us 8th.
:think:yeah that's right. So there are 5 teams with a stake in this result. Whoda thunk it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mentioned a few years ago we should have gone hard on getting Cal Ward back. He would be great support for Bont, Libba and West our only men with that toughness.

Thought he was cooked after the knee. Looked really slow the following year.

Looking good again now, great leader for GWS on and off field. Probably has a few seasons left in him still.

John Krasinski Eww GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Serious question. Does Gerard Healy have some sort of affiliation with the GWS? His commentating on their games is nothing short of barracking. He was shameless in his cheerleading when they played us, and again this evening versus the Blues. Haven't heard this type of bias since the days of Don Scott.

Last edited:
Always thought Carlton were overrated and sometimes copped flack for it. Their midfield isn't all that hard. GWS has the potential to do damage deep into the finals. But Saints, Blues and Swans are just making up the numbers. The Premiership winner will still come from within the top four.

Always thought Carlton were overrated and sometimes copped flack for it. Their midfield isn't all that hard. GWS has the potential to do damage deep into the finals. But Saints, Blues and Swans are just making up the numbers. The Premiership winner will still come from within the top four.
Carltank $10 for the flag. Lol.

Adam Simpson retained as Eagles coach ... after some deliberation.
Reckon it's a soft cap related thing, probably have to wait another year before they can afford to pay him out and with many departed after hitting rock bottom it's almost risk free to keep him next year. If they don't improve then it's easy to cut him, if they do then they let him coach for the final year of his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back