No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Great atmosphere . The sheep breeders really get behind their team when they’re down eh ? Theatre goers.
Sheep breeders is an understatement

If I could nab one player from another team I reckon Butters would be the one. Such a great player. Hard at the footy and so much class on the ball. He’s just about got it all.
Bit of campaigner about him too which wouldn’t go astray in our team.

Tom Stewart to half time, 7 possessions, 0 intercept marks.

It's almost like Hinkley/Port have a plan. (Admittedly having your midfield smashing theirs helps.) But I've always thought there was no way to stop Stewart...?! 🤪

Taylor.

If the game is a belting, just let it be. Not every game can be a close one no matter how much you want it to be.

Also, a six goal margin is not a team 'roaring back'.

Taylor.

If the game is a belting, just let it be. Not every game can be a close one no matter how much you want it to be.

Also, a six goal margin is not a team 'roaring back'.

I thought the same last night but he talked the comeback into existence

I thought the same last night but he talked the comeback into existence

It's infuriating. You just want to watch the game and you've got this clown desperately willing on one side to get back in it and make it a contest. He just needs to shut up, call the game and stop picking sides.

Wow. Brain fade from Rioli.

That's an old fashion drag and roast for him.

He’s played brilliantly though , hope he kicks another couple. He was desperate to punch Cameron in the face 😀

He’s played brilliantly though , hope he kicks another couple. He was desperate to punch Cameron in the face
I honestly just turned the game on and the double 50 was the first thing I saw

Hoping the cats get rolled at home but looks like port have crapped the bed.

It's infuriating. You just want to watch the game and you've got this clown desperately willing on one side to get back in it and make it a contest. He just needs to shut up, call the game and stop picking sides.

He just adds nothing to the commentary, and never has. He's like the guy sitting in your vicinity at the footy who talks crap loudly for three hours and won't shut up, to the point that you want to shove your hot dogs in your ear to make it stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney are either god tier or we are really bad (we might be bad)

Been watching the other game and only just tuned into this one. Freo are notoriously flakey (although they barely got out of second gear against us, we just didn't get out of first gear)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back