No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching the Open Mike interview with Mark Jackson?

Cripes... :eek:
I didn't mind watching Mike cop some rather aggressive criticism (would have preferred Purple). It was over the top at times but a couple of times Jacko hit the nail on the head - a couple of times he missed! I thought he played on goey but watching the interview I realised that is just Jacko's personality.

Gee Richmond 23 points for the match. If it's a rebuild then that was a really short tilt and they didn't even get past the second mountain of the Simpsons powerbar episode.

Gee Richmond 23 points for the match. If it's a rebuild then that was a really short tilt and they didn't even get past the second mountain of the Simpsons powerbar episode.
Carro reakons it's acceptable tho coz she never mentions them in her criticisms of clubs.
Good for us if they accept that disgrace.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The were not supposed to take 'Retro Round' literally....I swear I saw Jeff Hogg freezing his balls off in the goal square for half a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The were not supposed to take 'Retro Round' literally....I swear I saw Jeff Hogg freezing his balls off in the goal square for half a game.
They win Retro Round - they retroed right back to 1961!

I have a solution for them to kill 3 birds with one stone:

1 Give us Rance [father - son connection] and we win the flag
2 Merge Gold Coast with Richmond - nobody wants them up there anyway
3 Relocate Richmond to Tasmania as the Tassie Tigers - their name already fits and people down there deserve a team. With the addition of the good GC players they should rise back to their rightful position of Ninth on the ladder.

525a9c1229b55.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back