No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Although it'll feel dirty doing it, will be cheering the saints on tonight. Even with our injuries, now that WC have lost and have a hard run home you'd think the dogs finish above them. So as long as North don't catch us it's a home final at least.

Although it'll feel dirty doing it, will be cheering the saints on tonight. Even with our injuries, now that WC have lost and have a hard run home you'd think the dogs finish above them. So as long as North don't catch us it's a home final at least.

Can't do it. A narrow Norf win and we keep 7th, kill the Saints, then kill Norf next week. Best of both worlds.

Good work Pies

Problem is, can we beat them and Norf with our injuries?

We really need to win 3 more games for a top 6 spot as you'd think WCE and Norf will lose a few but could win a few also plus our percentage is poor
As much as I think we are a better team than North I feel next week might be a bit too much of a task given last time they beat us around the contest, losing maccrae and Libba only compounds that, and I'm also thinking last night is an example of our backline being too undersized.

But in saying that I'm confident we beat the Pies.

Today's result was very big.

The derby next week could be interesting, a Freo win gives us room to breathe

Wow... how open and laid back is the start of this game. might pick up now, 1 goal each but both rather effortless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't see the game last week, but I can't believe we lost to st kilda, despite the injuries.

They're all kinds of s**t.
Didn't tag Steven or man up Riewoldt when he was on the wing, Roughy smashed in the ruck, poor efforts from midfield, particularly in first half, no intensity at all unlike last night that was vastly different

Their pressure was enormous too

St Kilda play decent footy when they're switched on but they just strike me as a team stuck in the middle. Don't rate their rebuild.
Jed Anderson is awful. Why was there so much hype around him?
Same reason a few of the spuds running around for GWS in the NEAFL are apparently worth first rounders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back