Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't work out what going on at GWS. I had them easily top 4 but they might miss the top 8.
Don't think they have significant injuries either.

Bulldogs do lift when playing them given history.

I don't get the Western Bulldogs, I don't think anyone does, and it seems not even they understand themselves. They've been like this for years - wildly inconsistent, but the inconsistency seems to be getting more extreme.

Their best is frighteningly good, as it should be with that midfield and forward line. But their worst is just...wow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing that pisses me off is that Richmond may be s**t now, but they have three premierships to show for it, and we have * all. 2017 still bloody hurts.

It hurts because we are responsible for the mistakes after the 2017 season.

If I was the coach, I would say just forget about the 2017GF and focus on 2018 with hunger. No camp, nothing like that, no negativity too.

I don't get the Western Bulldogs, I don't think anyone does, and it seems not even they understand themselves. They've been like this for years - wildly inconsistent, but the inconsistency seems to be getting more extreme.
It's Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with them. It's to the point where I just refer to them as two separate teams now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back