Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just magically appear.

Copper mate of mine once said they had to purchase their own pens. No stationery cupboard. SAPOL cutbacks.

I asked if he had to buy his own bullets.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

That's where I'd just stop using one.

"Why didn't you take notes"

"No pen boss"

as a general rule employers are expected to provide all equipment necessary for your job.

Apparently the only reason Australia has seen economic growth is due to population growth and 'quantitative easing'.

He also doesn't understand what inflation is.
He must have an endless supply of bathwater.

Begin the final day of 2021 on a positive note to welcome the New Year, with the 2021 Preliminary Final of Port v Dogs on Fox Footy at 6am.

Spoiler Alert, by 6.10am you can go back to bed the result is a foregone conclusion. :$

See, I was more a fan of the way the way almost holding the dam (late into the first quarter when they had stemmed the bleeding, Wobbie had a shot from the pocket to make it a game again, missed...and then 2 goals in 30 seconds the other way) before the dam broke each time. In the second, in the third, just when it looked like they had wrestled the initiative back...Bam, bam, bam, the goals the other way came so easy.

That game had as many laughs as the 119 game for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if either Crows or Port will take out the trash on NYE and release their 2021 financial results at 5pm this afternoon.
There was an article the other day which released the financial results of a number of clubs and they made decent profits. All clubs were impacted by covid so it can’t be used as an excuse if we produce a poor result.

There was an article the other day which released the financial results of a number of clubs and they made decent profits. All clubs were impacted by covid so it can’t be used as an excuse if we produce a poor result.
I think we'll still have a decent result, will be interesting though as we have sold some non footy assets.

Not sure on dates but they could be in the next financial years statement.

The AFL gave a lot of assistance to the Vic clubs though and I can’t see that the home games would have turned a profit. Will be interesting. I’ve heard Olsen say though that we should be in the black.

Can’t remember where I saw this discussion on here, so I’ll continue it in this thread.

It was about the Suns and how lame they look. The AFL need to rebadge them to be the Miami team of the AFL with colours and jumpers similar to the Heat and Inter Miami.

Black, Pink and light blue. Embrace their Gold Coastyness. Give then different colours every year. Upgrade their logo. Don’t try to make them an AFL club. They could have some fun with this.

857C8F58-503D-4A03-943B-E288CE7C6B8A.jpeg 050F347C-68CE-4E96-B2BD-A2064E87CC5F.jpeg

Can’t remember where I saw this discussion on here, so I’ll continue it in this thread.

It was about the Suns and how lame they look. The AFL need to rebadge them to be the Miami team of the AFL with colours and jumpers similar to the Heat and Inter Miami.

Black, Pink and light blue. Embrace their Gold Coastyness. Give then different colours every year. Upgrade their logo. Don’t try to make them an AFL club. They could have some fun with this.

View attachment 1305167View attachment 1305168
I like those colours.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back