Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to this weeks game at Docklands.
I'm really HOPING to see a "live" win.
I can't actually remember the last time that happened.

I'll be there too

The last win I saw in Melbourne was the 1998 premiership :oops:

I was at the 2017 draw against Collingwood, but that's the closest thing to a win in 25 years

You both need to undertake an exorcism before you board the plane.

I’ll be there as I was against Essendon and Geelong this year.

Did see them beat North Melbourne last year @ Marvel.

Probably see 50% of their wins in Melbourne.

You both need to undertake an exorcism before you board the plane.

I’ll be there as I was against Essendon and Geelong this year.

Did see them beat North Melbourne last year @ Marvel.

Probably see 50% of their wins in Melbourne.

To be honest, I haven't been to too many away games since the 1998 GF though

2000 VS Essendon at Marvel Loss (from memory it was the game where McLeod got reported)
2016 VS Bulldogs at Marvel
2017 VS Collingwood at MCG (draw)
2017 VS Richmond GF

2022 VS Hawthorn

After I started going to away games again in 2016 I was planning to go more often, but apathy hit after the 2017 GF and then COVID so it's now been 5 years.

I'll be there too

I was at the 2017 draw against Collingwood, but that's the closest thing to a win in 25 years
I miss our 2017 season, it was such an awesome ride till after HT of the GF.

We had so many highlights from that year.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i dont see it happening again for a long time.

To be honest, I haven't been to too many away games since the 1998 GF though

2000 VS Essendon at Marvel Loss (from memory it was the game where McLeod got reported)
2016 VS Bulldogs at Marvel
2017 VS Collingwood at MCG (draw)
2017 VS Richmond GF

2022 VS Hawthorn

After I started going to away games again in 2016 I was planning to go more often, but apathy hit after the 2017 GF and then COVID so it's now been 5 years.
Was the Doggies game that infamous free kick one, where the umpires literally ******* us that day?

Geez North are losing by an average of 10 goals each week, with no obvious improvement in sight

Surely a coach can’t survive that
They gutted their list and traded out a lot of decent players that would have made them competitive at least.

They reap what they sow.

Was the Doggies game that infamous free kick one, where the umpires literally ******* us that day?
Only one unpire. Troy Pannell, and he had a history of riding the Dogs.

Only one unpire. Troy Pannell, and he had a history of riding the Dogs.
Was that game that relapse went to in 2016?

I know there was an extraordinary game where we got screwed for free kicks. I know it was night game at Marvel v Dogs, just dont remember if it was 2016.

Was that game that relapse went to in 2016?

I know there was an extraordinary game where we got screwed for free kicks. I know it was night game at Marvel v Dogs, just dont remember if it was 2016.

Yep that was the game I was at.

I never normally complain too much about umpires, but the umpiring in that game genuinely felt like it was 18 VS 21 on the field.

From memory there was a reference to phonegate on the banner and the Bulldogs fans were completely feral towards us (more than likely because of 97/98, the Talia brothers and the 2015 elimination final).

Yep that was the game I was at.

I never normally complain too much about umpires, but the umpiring in that game genuinely felt like it was 18 VS 21 on the field.

From memory there was a reference to phonegate on the banner and the Bulldogs fans were completely feral towards us (more than likely because of 97/98, the Talia brothers and the 2015 elimination final).

Love the comments from Evans and how he compared it to dropping a good player after a bad game. Makes me wonder what the equivalent type of game from a player would be.

On CPH1903 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be there too

That draw v Pies is one of my most memorable games. I was buzzing afterwards.

Fun Facts with Grotto

Ken Hinkley has shorted in price on Sportsbet to be the next coach of GWS in 2023, from $21 after the Power's Freo game into $13 this afternoon.
If GWS take Ken, confirms the AFL just see GWS as a farm for Victorian talent.

GWS draft em, a couple of years to develop. Them go back home.

With no expectation to win a flag.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought we had won till I realized I was the only one up celebrating.
I had been distracted by my young son and thought we were level before the kick.
The speed in which Gov took the kick for goal suggested we were trying to win it, by scoring again.

If GWS take Ken, confirms the AFL just see GWS as a farm for Victorian talent.

GWS draft em, a couple of years to develop. Them go back home.

With no expectation to win a flag.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
And the farm sells it stock for deadset cheap prices, unless if youre a South Aussie or WA team.

Look at all the talent that has gone from GWS/Suns back to Victoria and the price they paid, yet the moment we have an opportunity, its like multiple 1st rounders are the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back