Seadog

Premiership Player
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
It can throw your hip alignment out I guess which could make one leg appear shorter.
It may change your gait, and unless he was wearing one boot all day even that's doubtful, it's not going to make your leg longer. It's well documented he had polio I don't know why people need an alternative reason.
Anyway he was a bloody champ, him coming to West Perth when I was kid was like superman had come to play for my team. Love him.

Avalor

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
So we going for Geelong this week? I think so because if they win then a close loss by WC won't be too bad as a win next week could result in 2nd still as long as Richmond beat Brisbane. If Brisbane wins WC can forget about top 2 if they lose to Richmond I think as Geelong will beat Carlton
I am confident that we will beat the tigers - been feeling it all week. Go you good things!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DanWCE

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Leaving a club to win a flag and totally missing out has a long and rich tradition. Remember Leigh Colbert?
Jack Redden did it nicely. Vardy too I suppose. One could argue Jack might be stuck in the 2s by the time the Lions compete for a flag (within next 3 years)

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Brett Deliedio retiring end of this season.

Like Ryan Griffin, left his club to move to GWS to win a flag, awkward.
A bit harsh. I think Deledio saw decreasing game time on the cards at Richmond and maybe just needed a change of scenery with all his injury woes. It didn't pan out but I don't think he was being mercenary really.

Top Bottom