Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2016 Finals/offseason edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would of been the worst at Essendon. Shows they lost the plot for a while, its just a game lads.

Claudio Ranieri sacked,

9 months after leading Leicester to the ultimate fairy tale and the EPL title he gets fired.
Did he eat a pie as well?

Can anyone who was interested summarise this James Hird crap in the news again

Best 2 quotes from the thread on it:

Here's a summary of the recordings:
"They said they were going to cover it all up for us, that the players would get off, now they're saying they can't come good on the promise, the ******* lying arseholes!!"

"What do we have?"
Answer isn't "We have proof we didn't give them anything illegal"
The answer James gave "We have Australian Law"

Just think about that EFC fans that still defend him, he couldn't provide an answer even in private that there was something to get the players off, he was looking for loophole right from the start. What does that tell you?

Sums it up nicely

Hazlewood is easily the best bowler in the country IMO
Starcs best > Hazlewoods best but haze bowls at or near his best more regularly

This weather is norrrty, 5 weeks ago I was in -5 in Vancouver and after living in Melbourne for 3 years prior to travelling I'm getting cooked.

Leave work, O'Keefe just had his first wicket. Home 30 minutes later and we're one down. Phenomenal collapse, the curators will be busy making the next three wickets green pitches at this rate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leave work, O'Keefe just had his first wicket. Home 30 minutes later and we're one down. Phenomenal collapse, the curators will be busy making the next three wickets green pitches at this rate.
starc will cut em up. India just did us and got complacent.

Surely they won't drop Shaun tho. I mean Khawaja got another chance when playing in Sri Lanka.

Marsh boys both seem confidence players. Smith seems to dislike Mmarsh and chronically underbowls him which I think has a flow on effect to his batting.

Smarsh had an unlucky dismissal in the first innings when he was looking OK and played like a numpty second dig.

Well give that mmarsh keeps getting games even though his batting or bowling isn't up to standard proves smith is a fan. You think marsh would be playing if smith disliked him?

It looks like it's going to be a long season for the Dockers.

I think Pav was their stable horse.

Fyfe as Captain will flop. IMO Walters has most Captain potential.

Either Lyons or Fyfe gone before end of season.

Book it in

Melbourne looking pretty good so far, Lewis appears to be a great addition to an already strong you g midfield. Only question is their scoring power, but I'd back them to take North's spot in the 8 this year.

Melbourne looking pretty good so far, Lewis appears to be a great addition to an already strong you g midfield. Only question is their scoring power, but I'd back them to take North's spot in the 8 this year.

I'd say both their forward line and defence could do with a bit of time to settle and develop. But they are certainly very strong in the middle and ruck.

Hogan Weideman Petracca Garlett Watts Kent is a brilliant forward line that will only get better over the years.

They just need a quality KPD and they'll be a very hard to beat team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back