Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Essenscum looking ominous here, big Goldy goes ok for a 60 year old.

Sent from my Nokia X30 5G using Tapatalk

As much as I hate to defend Geelong, they are in a hard spot - player says he was fine and wants to stay out there - short of physically dragging him off the ground there’s not a lot they can do that late in the game.

Same thing happened to us last week - Waterman hit his heard on the ground really hard in the last quarter but stayed out there and only entered concussion protocols the day after. Which I had heard only because he said that he was sore rather than because of testing

Last quarter they had a mark inside 50 near the boundary and 50 arc. He jogged in behind his defender back towards the square when he could have easily been an option 40 out straight in front if he was paying attention and wanted to be the man.

Was so hyped up when he was drafted, come off the boil in such a big way
Hyped up because they’re twins, Victorian and tall. Far too tall to be useful though

As much as I hate to defend Geelong, they are in a hard spot - player says he was fine and wants to stay out there - short of physically dragging him off the ground there’s not a lot they can do that late in the game.

Same thing happened to us last week - Waterman hit his heard on the ground really hard in the last quarter but stayed out there and only entered concussion protocols the day after. Which I had heard only because he said that he was sore rather than because of testing

If they are serious about concussion I can't see how anyone can watch that vision of Cameron and not force the guy off the ground (stop the game if you have to) for a proper test at least.

I haven't seen the Waterman vision that actually caused his concussion but if its as clear as that we should cop a fine also

team america vomit GIF

If they are serious about concussion I can't see how anyone can watch that vision of Cameron and not force the guy off the ground (stop the game if you have to) for a proper test at least.

I haven't seen the Waterman vision that actually caused his concussion but if its as clear as that we should cop a fine also
Someone ran through his head from memory, might’ve been the dog guelfi. No free paid either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon have been… good 😆

Opportunity for them to really set their season up the next fortnight, provided they don’t go back into Essington mode.

A few concerns with GWS. Failed a couple of big VIC tests and the next one is at Geelong, they won their last year mind you, but they have some work to do. Cant coast on the back half of last year anymore.

Question marks for GWS now I reckon, Essendon applied alot of heat around the ball. Toby Greene looks well off the pace this year.

Sent from my Nokia X30 5G using Tapatalk

That close Essendon loss last week makes Mark Lecras'sss 12 goals against them in 2010 so much more incredible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back