Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That q clash game was one of the worst I've ever seen.
It felt so lethargic, everything looked like it was happening in slow motion. The injuries and general folding of FC killed any fan involvement, everyone just going through the motions of a pre ordained result.

I mean for brissy to have so many injured players and still have their way with gold coast, apart from rowel who got shut out of the game no kent there has any apetite.
Wtf is wrong with King?.. I'm pretty over this stupid expansion experiment.

Lucky I watched it at the gym I don't feel like it was a complete waste of my life

It felt so lethargic, everything looked like it was happening in slow motion. The injuries and general folding of FC killed any fan involvement, everyone just going through the motions of a pre ordained result.

I mean for brissy to have so many injured players and still have their way with gold coast, apart from rowel who got shut out of the game no kent there has any apetite.

Lucky I watched it at the gym I don't feel like it was a complete waste of my life
I was at the game, although I left at halftime because my 7yo was bored.

Pretty mediocre. Suns gave nothing and the 2 knee injuries really were a downer.

Had to laugh when Dima said in his presser they've had a tough draw.

We're at round 8 and they've played 2 sides in the 8.
FMD.

Brad Scott said in his presser Essendon have played 4 games interstate and it’s round eight

What he didn’t say is they now only leave Victoria in R12 (Gold Coast) and R24 (Brisbane) for the rest of the season

Lucky you watched it at the gym?

Bro, do you even lift 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WC get 52 000 at the Essendon game.
Richmond got 32 000 at the Freo game.

Waiting for the headline "Tigers Fans dropping off in Droves".
Think I might be waiting a while TBH.

Will probably be something like "Decimated Tigers Dig Deep".
Was a nice day too

The quality of footy across the league is pretty awful.

Swans, GWS, Pies, Dees the most likely for the flag. Geelong smokies but not sure they will go the distance.

Everyone else is either wildly inconsistent at best or straight up trash.
Anyone but Collingwood of that five. I'd even rather Geelong again.

The quality of footy across the league is pretty awful.

Swans, GWS, Pies, Dees the most likely for the flag. Geelong smokies but not sure they will go the distance.

Everyone else is either wildly inconsistent at best or straight up trash.
Carlton will win because fairytale

Anyone but Collingwood of that five. I'd even rather Geelong again.
I'd take:

GWS (would be quite happy to see them win)
Dees (other than Viney and Oliver their other players are alright)
Pies (they don't bother me, good to see a team that used tactics to overcome gaps in talent)
Swans (their academy rorts don't sit well with me)
Cats (dickhead coach, too many unfair advantages around home ground and travel).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back