Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst free kick of the year just now against Sam Collins, holding the ball to Luke Breust. Pathetic decision

can someone fill me in on the whole ed langdon thing last night? what was with the collingwood pile on and the mass booing?

David Mundy appears to have plenty of good football left in the tank. Surprised he is retiring.

Fully expect more than 1 club to come knocking. If GC are seriously into Hep, they would be mad not to pick up the phone to Mundy first.

David Mundy appears to have plenty of good football left in the tank. Surprised he is retiring.

Fully expect more than 1 club to come knocking. If GC are seriously into Hep, they would be mad not to pick up the phone to Mundy first.
Yep. He looks like retiring with plenty left in the tank where as Hepp looks to have gone on for one too many seasons...

How many have been taken top 3 in the draft and in a draft that’s probably the best top 10 of the last 20 years. Betts and Cameron. If you look at Cameron’s trajectory, he’s right on track to be just as good if not better. Plus I think Rankine has more ability up the ground than those 2.

Cameron's not really a small forward.

He's a small full forward.

It's splitting hairs but it's not. Cameron's speed is unique.

Rankine is a long way behind Wingard at the same point in his career and that what sort of player Rankine is.

I'm not saying this couldn't or shouldn't happen but I would be really surprised if he moved interstate at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Detroit Lions Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back