Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread XII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remember him demanding a 1st round pick for Josh Toy, who had:

1) Been told he was no longer required (public record)
2) Achieved nothing as an AFL player
3) a serious health concern

His conduct during trade weeks are as bad as I can remember.

To say nothing of the Josh Caddy farce.

Plugger is doing a 120km competition bike ride next Sunday, while next year he will make a double crossing of the Simpson Desert on motorbike.

Last edited:

Plugger looks weird but he's healthy af
Yeah fair enough, very glad to hear. That gaunt-looking face did make me wonder but if it's legitimately just because he's whipped himself that much into shape, then all power to him.

He'd be about three stone under his best playing weight I reckon!

Yeah fair enough, very glad to hear. That gaunt-looking face did make me wonder but if it's legitimately just because he's whipped himself that much into shape, then all power to him.

He'd be about three stone under his best playing weight I reckon!

He is the Ghost of Prelims Past

Speaking of which, Robbo's choice of match on foxfooty late last night was the 96 prelim.
WTF?

Maybe he was drinking so much he forgot the ending? I know I've tried to several times
A pint for every Essendon goal is my guess.

Steven Motlop is about the most bog average footballer you will ever encounter.

Rockliff is probably on north of 800k a year...

Why the * would anyone think Port are doing well this off-season?

I don't think Motlop is a particularly good player by any stretch, but carn...

So if he's not particularly good, and he's not particularly bad, would that make him, dare I say it...

...average?

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that's not the spirit you said it in though. ;)

If you don't start using the quote function I swear to god I'm going to shoot your ******* cat.

great game of footy on Fox 504 right now

Mayne's final shot is among the most terrifying seconds of football I can recall

Also noticed for the first time that as Hird walks onto the ground afterwards he fires a terse "What's that?" presumably towards the Freo camp.

I heard Scott Lucas on the weekend say the umpiring department used to schedule young, inexperienced or learning umpires to every Gold coast game, because they are far easier to umpire...

What an indictment on a club!

Saying there is so little contested play in your games that its easier to adjudicate

I heard Scott Lucas on the weekend say the umpiring department used to schedule young, inexperienced or learning umpires to every Gold coast game, because they are far easier to umpire...

What an indictment on a club!

Saying there is so little contested play in your games that its easier to adjudicate

Relative lack of crowd intimidation would be another factor too, I'd imagine.

There was a point in time - across the epic haw v gee era finals...

when I rated Motlop greater than Rioli

I understand im in the minority - and things have changed since, but he was a deadily player for a time
He wasn't that good, but he was bloody good. I remember thinking he could be the best motlop, and absolutely ruing the prismall trade as we desperately needed a motlop type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back