Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood's first draft pick is 26 as it stands. Maybe they're offering that for a 30+ year old Lobb?!

Next pick is 44.

if only they had a 1st rounder, wonder what happened to that.....?! :think:

Collingwood's first draft pick is 26 as it stands. Maybe they're offering that for a 30+ year old Lobb?!

Next pick is 44.

if only they had a 1st rounder, wonder what happened to that.....?! :think:
If Lobb is traded it will be for basically nothing as Dogs will be happy to lose the salary that would be sitting at VFL. 44 is overs

I can see that arrogance being a necessary condition of what allows him to do uncommon things but he isn’t winning any mates out there with the chirp. Maggots especially. No Brownlow for him.

He is a perfect fit for the Wiggles number 9 snotrag. Impact player/highlight reel/headline.

Nice disposal in the last quarter.

He has a lot of get up and go, is a darn good weapon.

But, ..... as we are finding out, the umps are human. I can see that they will start to ignore some “sliding ducks”.

As mentioned earlier, not too sure in what universe he thought that flying for an “imaginary mark”, 5 minutes before the ball go there, ...... deserves his free kick. Didn’t win any friends in the footy community with that “me me brain fade”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harley be like…..
f82ed8e9de4fc700edcc4ec731fb5b7e.jpg

Eagles really shouldn't be that bad. 11 100 game players and another 5 over 50. It's basically the same profile as the Pies on Friday.

9 premiership players as well.

It makes sense when young players struggle to get up on the road, what's the excuse for the other 16 blokes?
They were older and more experienced than Adelaide.

As good as Reid may turn out to be, he is only one player and they're still highly reliant on blokes 30+ to perform. There's still a lot of list churn ahead of them

You've got to chuckle! Perhaps Rory should interview all remaining AFL coaches, find his next prospective coach, sound out who is going to best utilise him/hear the best pitch. "Oh yes please Mr. Lobb - WE can coach you right!! We'll not only pay you a king's ransom, but we'll play you to sit in the forward line and do sweet FA for the next.....what would you like, 3..?!".

Hey kid, wanna hook up with ole boss Rossy?! "Rossy and Rory....sitting in a tree..."

Oh boy oh boy - it's a tough gig eh mr. Rory...?! Looks like the clock be a tick-tocking.....

Should’ve gone there in the first place instead of Grundy .
The guy is such a bludging grifter he probably deliberately asked to go to Bulldogs because he knew they were stacked for talls so he didn’t have to play

More time to focus on TikToks and his next contract

New reality TV show dropping this year

Rory Lobb Wants a Coach

18 coaches, 1 Rory Lobb. Who will win his heart and FINALLY play him to his strengths?

They were older and more experienced than Adelaide.

As good as Reid may turn out to be, he is only one player and they're still highly reliant on blokes 30+ to perform. There's still a lot of list churn ahead of them
My wife asked me at half time... has that bloke that adorns the the West. what ever his name is , has he been injured.I said I don;t think so. She said I haven't seen him.
But just you wait, the announcers, commentators went beserk after half time.
Harleys team they were referred to at one stage.Yeah Harleys team.WTF!!
The broadcast box hasn't been that excited about a player since Bwooce was commentating Nathan Buckley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back