Non-lions discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

My question is, is Moore to Sydney realistic?

What link is there for Moore to join Sydney? He’s not exactly the Buddy replacement that Daniher would be.

Certain there were pretty strong rumors of Moore to the Swans a couple of years back before he reigned with the Pies. I don’t see him as a Daniher replacement, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see the Swans land both at the end of this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

My question is, is Moore to Sydney realistic?

What link is there for Moore to join Sydney? He’s not exactly the Buddy replacement that Daniher would be.
Apparently it all started back in 2018 before his last deal because his dad played with Andrew ireland the former chief executive and managing director and now board member. A collingwood friend of mine reckons the ship's sailed

Also Cameron,Rayner
I'd be worried about age and production for those two, unless the team was getting a reasonable discount for providing the surety.

From a purely mercenary club perspective I wonder if De Goey could be courted with a big deal, even if it just makes life harder for the wobbles?

You'd have to imagine it would have to come from another big Melbourne club that could offer similar opportunities to top up his income. De Goey already has a few commercials that don't seem to advertise anything, reckon he'd expect to be compensated for losing that supplementary cash

Last edited:
You'd have to imagine it would have to come from another big Melbourne club that could offer similar opportunities to top up his income. De Goey already has a few commercials that don't seem to advertise anything, reckon he'd expect to be compensated for losing that supplementary cash

This kind of thing needs investigating, any extra $ that can be linked to a players team or sponsor/contacts whatever should fall under the cap

Big Bash last night was supposedly sold out but crowd was listed at approximately 27.5K, what's up with that? Did some people stay home because they thought it would rain? I know there is an extra fancy section opposite the pool area but there can't be that many seats taken out...

*No mention of the game itself pls!*

Big Bash last night was supposedly sold out but crowd was listed at approximately 27.5K, what's up with that? Did some people stay home because they thought it would rain? I know there is an extra fancy section opposite the pool area but there can't be that many seats taken out...

*No mention of the game itself pls!*

I haven't been to the big bash since 2010ish when they only opened half the ground and tailored the broadcast to not show empty sections, maybe they still don't open the entire stadium... Could also be tickets sold vs numbers through the turnstiles because of the weather though.

I haven't been to the big bash since 2010ish when they only opened half the ground and tailored the broadcast to not show empty sections, maybe they still don't open the entire stadium... Could also be tickets sold vs numbers through the turnstiles because of the weather though.
Yes mate I suspect some didn't turn up due to rain, it was forecast to rain all night. Whole ground was definitely open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Non football related.

Hope if you’re going to the Brisbane Heat game tonight you didn’t park on Winstanley street, around the corner of Carindale, because there’s a lot of people getting tickets right now from a parking inspector.

There one section that’s no parking from 4pm to 7pm.

View attachment 803948
They’re at it again. Everyone parked opposite Donnington street for the cricket getting parking tickets again.

They’re at it again. Everyone parked opposite Donnington street for the cricket getting parking tickets again.

On one hand, I'm sure all the streets are sign posted so if you park there illegally you're asking for a ticket. On the other hand, if you send out parking officers outside of business hours specifically on nights where there are sporting events at the GABBA, that's a bit of a dick of a thing to do. Any excuse to revenue raise I guess.

On one hand, I'm sure all the streets are sign posted so if you park there illegally you're asking for a ticket. On the other hand, if you send out parking officers outside of business hours specifically on nights where there are sporting events at the GABBA, that's a bit of a dick of a thing to do. Any excuse to revenue raise I guess.

To be fair if that's within the gabba parking area it's pretty clearly signposted that there are two hour limits on event nights, which means you'd have to think they'd look to crack down. Pretty s**t if you get pinged given the rules vary depending on whether there'd an event but probably good for people living in the area

You try living round there, mate. Should be there every week.

To be fair if that's within the gabba parking area it's pretty clearly signposted that there are two hour limits on event nights, which means you'd have to think they'd look to crack down. Pretty s**t if you get pinged given the rules vary depending on whether there'd an event but probably good for people living in the area
It’s Carindale, around the corner from the Bus interchange.

It’s very clearly signed, and they’re there most mornings and afternoons.

Ever wanted to go out, but someone has parked over your driveway?

Sounds like someone needs a bigger car. A car that can drive over other cars.... Canyonero.......

I kid. That deserves the car being inpounded. Btw, I have driven from the Goldy for the footy many times & never once have I parked illegally.

1579780926874.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back