Non-Lions Footy Season (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

And Crisp was the steak knives in that Beams trade.:rolleyes:

My god we overpaid for what Collingwood received, which will go down as one of the best pieces of business in trade history. Full credit to them for pulling that off.

My god we overpaid for what Collingwood received, which will go down as one of the best pieces of business in trade history. Full credit to them for pulling that off.

Get over it Dylan. He was going to the Bombers otherwise.

Nonsense. I did always like Crisp though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hot take dude.

Certainly not a fan of the Pies, but very happy for Crispy that he is having a belter. Still can't stand Aish though!

Happy for Crisp & to be honest I don't go into these games with any real bias but I'm finding myself happy that the pies are up. Probably a combination of how the media had it in for Bucks last year & thought it was their right to have him sacked coupled with the smugness of Richmond supporters & how everyone thought it was Richmond, then daylight.

Hindsight’s a wonderful thing. Crisp had played 8 games in the previous 2 seasons prior to that trade and was eyeing off a move back south. If not that deal he’d have likely been traded for not much to another club.

I don't look at stats while watching the game, I've seen him do some good things, the eye test on him has been good IMO, and the 2nd quarter was good as well, he even roughed up Dusty at one stage, dare I say, playing his role.

Barely shown up on my eye test.

Crisp on the other hand is having a monster game.

Happy for Crisp & to be honest I don't go into these games with any real bias but I'm finding myself happy that the pies are up. Probably a combination of how the media had it in for Bucks last year & thought it was their right to have him sacked coupled with the smugness of Richmond supporters & how everyone thought it was Richmond, then daylight.

Yeah, this was the feral side of the finals bracket so it was always going to be a matter of saying “meh” at the winner and relishing the tears of the loser.

Now that Richmond are behind, my overriding desire is to see them get absolutely buried.

A club winning two premierships in a row puts them one more away from the three peat club, and Richmond are not worthy of joining that party.

Underrated player. The most creative midfielder in the comp in my opinion.

He's a star but has definitely been getting a lot of recognition this year - don't think he's underrated anymore. That bullet pass to De Goey in the second quarter though, wowee.

Agreed - I still wake up during the night in cold sweats screaming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back