Toast North Melbourne Debt free

Remove this Banner Ad

North-Media-Conference.jpg

All those match worn Shaun Atley jumpers I bought finally paid off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

450k+ Profit

The club recorded a profit result for the 2021 financial year of $453,189

The league's own media arm is taking away from the moment by focusing on the sensationalist aspect of Dani being in attendance. The media is a f*cking hellscape. proud of the club though <3 xx

Why is it a surprise Laidley was there but not Scott?

******* opportunistic scumbags.

I cannot speak on her behalf, she says on her instagram that she wants to stop discrimination among trans people, that includes constant misgendering.

Dani does not dead name Dean. Dani is comfortable with the idea that the player and coach was known as Dean and she is comfortable if people want to refer to the player and coach as Dean. Now she is Dani. There's nuance in all this, Dani gets that, and as long as we respect her wishes rather than enforce a one size fits all agenda, then we can all move forward in peace.

Last edited:
It's pretty disgraceful commentary for someone that doesn't put a cent into the club.

It is also (as with a lot) incredibly hypocritical.

Unless I am remembering incorrectly, JB put forward a plan to play 7 games a year in Hobart, to which he of many names espoused the move as making us "bomb proof"

to now lambast the idea of debt free but still playing games in Hobart is hypocritical.

Dani does not dead name Dean. Dani is comfortable with the idea that the player and coach was known as Dean and she is comfortable if people want to refer to the player and coach as Dean. Now she is Dani. There's nuance in all this, Dani gets that, and as long as we respect her wishes rather than enforce a one size fits all agenda, then we can all move forward in peace.
One thing I wanted to mention at the time I listened to it but forgot was just how respectful Daniel Harris was when referencing Dani in that recent interview. No doubt it would be so hard to kinda get your head around it as there would be a feeling of mis-identification. Spoke volumes of Harris.

Yes I do agree on that but that doesn’t take away the purpose of the comments, it’s a backhanded comment. There are obvious transphobic comments such as “is it going to be a stripper” and “his name is dean”

And I just saw more disgusting comments by 2 lovely posters here on twitter.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back