North Melbourne Poster of the Year 2017(POTY) aka The Giantroo of the Year!

Remove this Banner Ad

3. SMaturin - his O'Shanassy St blog was absolutely epic and arguably the greatest highlight of the season.
2. Arthur Cloke - mainly for the fact that he pisses off so many other posters.
1. TheOtherDean - really miss you big guy.

3. SMaturin - his O'Shanassy St blog was absolutely epic and arguably the greatest highlight of the season.
2. Arthur Cloke - mainly for the fact that he pisses off so many other posters.
1. TheOtherDean - really miss you big guy.
I may have completely missed the obvious, but what happen to 'The Other Dean' ?

3. Giantroo - A legend of our board who just continues to deliver.

2. Zondor - Best stirrer in the board.

1. Jrrdrk - Gif master.

3. Giantroo: His work as been herculean and quality. I look for his posts before I do anyone else.
2. Jindrrk: The work done with his visual effects during the "Dusty Martin" epoch, were kittenish, impassioned and provocative.
1. Twinkletoes: Love his sagaciousnes, wether his posts be football or life related. Respect!

Special mention to Pykie, couldn't quite sneak him in.....

Sorry GR but everyone else will vote for you so you miss out haha.

3. naturally north
Thanks for all your 'inside' news.

2. Jindrrk
For all your gifs during the year.

1. Le Grille
What the hell is that?

D2B - thanks very much. Not sure I'm deserving but will take it. lol

Mostly ask stuff which has been questioned around these parts. Interestingly our head recruiter may just believe 50 games is now a pass mark for a draft pick. Not sure I agree with that.

I'm not sure I normally vote in this thread, so with that in mind- thanks everyone single one of you. 3 votes each !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. GR (Just give him his own award and let everyone else have a crack)
2. Toes (Tireless work, and good bloke)
1. Only Forwards (We don't always agree, but his opinions are well reasoned and interesting)

Last edited:
3. The Richmond Board for all their melts and salty tears. Despite retaining Dusty and winning the flag they still can't move on. Never change
2. The fact not fiction guy: Despite having a strike rate worst than Tony Sheehan and a rather diminished output this year, his absence made more of an impact than most of the crap you people posted. Fact not fiction
1. becpics : 4 posts a plethora of likes and banned from the Tigers board. Sure she stood against us but I for one would like to stay on her good side. Just incase

3. The Richmond Board for all their melts and salty tears. Despite retaining Dusty and winning the flag they still can't move on. Never change
2. The fact not fiction guy: Despite having a strike rate worst than Tony Sheehan and a rather diminished output this year, his absence made more of an impact than most of the crap you people posted. Fact not fiction
1. becpics : 4 posts a plethora of likes and banned from the Tigers board. Sure she stood against us but I for one would like to stay on her good side. Just incase
You could of nearly get in my votes for this post alone. Could of got over the line if all 3 were Richmond based. Unless the fact not fiction guy is a Tugger.

Its my 1 vote I am having problems with at the moment. I will have several HM's though and a couple of special surprise awards.

3, GiantRoo (unbelievably, the quality and output once again increased considerably)

2, SMaturin (O'Shannassy St blog was a a season highlight)

1, TwinkleToes (an outstanding contributor to this Board in many ways)

HM's : Roozee (fantastic rejig of the Kerridge thread)

Arthur Cloke (still consistently reeling them in)

Way too many more to mention, but thanks to all for making an Annus Horribillis somewhat bearable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back