Preview North Melbourne vs Essendon - Round 1 - 31/3/11 [Team Announced]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Melbourne vs Essendon Round 1 31/3/11

How do you get tickets? At the gate, or thru ticketmaster??????

Some pretty confident Bomber supporters on here, I for one think it could go either way, hopefully you guys are right

Some pretty confident Bomber supporters on here, I for one think it could go either way, hopefully you guys are right

I have a very good feeling about the closer we get, I don't normally get it against North.

I think we're in for a big season.

I saw him up close at Princes Park the other week, and followed him at each qtr break. Can tell you without a doubt he ain't underdone - he's looking better than I've ever seen him. Even pulled out the signature "wheel on to your left 60 out and bang it straight through the guts" maneuver that Hawks fans love so much ;)

**** he hits a contest hard!! Up close it's so apparent and scary to see. I would NOT like to be backing into a Hurley lead!!!

Bang. Game on then. Such a gun. Looking forward to it so much.

My question is, are we going to see Lindsay Thomas become a dead-eye dick just for us exclusively again? Because that was a joke last year, and I can see the same thing happening again.

My question is, are we going to see Lindsay Thomas become a dead-eye dick just for us exclusively again? Because that was a joke last year, and I can see the same thing happening again.

My favourite moment from that game was the disgusting dive Thomas took to get Hardingham suspended. How Hardingham got weeks and Delaney got nothing from that game I will never understand.

My favourite moment from that game was the disgusting dive Thomas took to get Hardingham suspended. How Hardingham got weeks and Delaney got nothing from that game I will never understand.

Pretty much par for the course given the standard of umpiring in that game, I would have thought. But Thomas doesn't get nearly enough press for how dirty a player he actually is.

Who is MacMillian? :confused::eek:

IMO, he was the architect behind us carving up Carlton in the 3rd quarter last week. Superb ball user and footy brain. The kid can play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO, he was the architect behind us carving up Carlton in the 3rd quarter last week. Superb ball user and footy brain. The kid can play in the NAB Cup 2012.

Now your statement is complete. ;)

Now your statement is complete. ;)

Deliriously witty.

The mail has been delivered. That is all.

Deliriously witty.

The mail has been delivered. That is all.

I'll let you know when it has been received. I waited 8 years for Wells to show some consistency, not going to wait that long again.

Big thing for mine is last year Rawlings had an amazing game against us last year he had 5 frees by himself and none against ended up with around 33 disposals. Also Ziebell is out this time which is another plus.

Hocking got subbed out half way through the game because of injury and we know how important he is. The biggest plus is we have Dempsey back who is one of the best users of the ball in our team and sets up alot of plays.

If we kick straight we will win inaccuracy cost us last time with us kicking 12 goals 17 behinds to Norths 17 goals 8 behinds.

Hardingham was stiff to get a week, but Delaney did nothing.

Last year we copped North at about our worst; by the end of the game we were missing half our midfield, our FB and one of the rucks. If we finish with 22 men we will win by 5+, no excuses.

They really are frothing at the mouth over there :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back