Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
its game day so....
the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

Not sure if I should start drinking beers 🍺 Before the game. Or during the game. Or afterwards to handle the stress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If ever there was a game which this club needed to shock the afl world and come out firing, it’s this one, this is a club that was once our bitch who has now laughed harder at us then anyone else. Let’s do it like we did in round 1 2002, while we are at it let’s show Judas the respect he truly deserves and crucify him today with Kane next to him

* are a very ordinary side so I think even with the encouraging signs last week we will crash back to reality today.

Obviously I hope I am wrong

Meh. We’ve been playing the best we’ve played all year, and we are playing down in Tassie. We have a couple of cues in our rack, let’s win three quarters again 👍🏻

* are a very ordinary side so I think even with the encouraging signs last week we will crash back to reality today.

Obviously I hope I am wrong

Yeah, I'm also worried about this. Despite their ladder placing they remain pretty unconvincing to me, and last week might have just been more proof of that. Port for mine are somewhere between the Bombers and the Swans (who I am terrified of playing up there), they're shaky but they feel a lot more dangerous.

That being said, if we do hold our own today then I think we'll be ready to face anyone.

Barely watched Port this year but they should have lost to hawks at Adelaide Oval. Are they much chop?
We are a red hot chance if tucker mcdonald and Scott handball all afternoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back