Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could have three current or former Bulldogs players over for dinner, who would you invite?
I'd invite Brad Johnson, Bevo and Bonti.

If you could invite three former or current non Bulldogs players over for dinner, who would you invite?
I'd invite Leigh Matthews, Wayne Carey and David Schwarz.

If you could have three current or former Bulldogs players over for dinner, who would you invite?

If you could invite three former or current non Bulldogs players over for dinner, who would you invite?

Pieman, Dougie & Bob

K Greig, R Flower, B Doull

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere but I heard Coons on SEN this arvo and they were discussing disharmony in the change room amongst sporting teams and he said that he didn't talk to a team mate for two years? He said they didn't acknowledge each other off the ground but it didn't effect things on the ground.

Does anyone know who the other person was, I'm assuming it was a Bulldog player?

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere but I heard Coons on SEN this arvo and they were discussing disharmony in the change room amongst sporting teams and he said that he didn't talk to a team mate for two years? He said they didn't acknowledge each other off the ground but it didn't effect things on the ground.

Does anyone know who the other person was, I'm assuming it was a Bulldog player?
Maybe Aker?

I'd be doing everything I could to avoid Goddard

Hi everyone,

Sorry to intrude but would love your opinions.

I have drawn Simon Garlick in my Kris Kringle at work (Former Swans and Dogs player, former CEO of the dogs until last year).

The maximum price for the gift is $20.

I was wondering if anyone can think of anything that would perhaps be a funny reference to his career?

Sorry once again to intrude on your board.

Hi everyone,

I have drawn Simon Garlick in my Kris Kringle at work (Former Swans and Dogs player, former CEO of the dogs until last year).

I was wondering if anyone can think of anything that would perhaps be a funny reference to his career?

$20 worth of garlic cloves. Obviously.

Southern, Libba Jnr and Wheels for me

Hawkins, S Macpherson and T Whitten - what a piss up.

Non Dog - Sheedy; J Kennedy snr and Bartlett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone,

Surely you can pick up the Grand Final DVD for $20 somewhere? Or perhaps something to do with all the players who wore No.4 at the dogs? He is clearly the best 4 we have ever had - undisputable (if you don't count Crossy, Bont and maybe Nigel Kellet.....

Or $20 worth of breath mints

Can I ask what his position is in the company? Give him our regards.

His on the board of directors. Seems to be enjoying life as well.

I like the idea of Garlic Cloves, breath mints then the grand final DVD.

I wouldn't let my dog have dinner with Carey.

2017 draft prospects Cameron Rayner and Lachlan Fogarty (brother of 2014 Footscray premiership player Michael) will be training with the club for a couple of weeks.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-07/work-experience-looming-for-2017-draft-prospects

35759837_1_M.jpg
35759824_1_M.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back