Number 41 for you guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe we should only draft in the rookie draft cause that seems they are the only good players we get some times

definitely agree.. watching from the stands, he seemed to be one of the only players for the bombers to show a bit of dash and enthusiasm.. will be a good player for sure imo

He has definately added a dimension to his game.

I was very critical of his ability to stand up to play AFL football. And so far he has proven me wrong.

His use of the ball and forward pressure has been outstanding. Just needs to keep it up.

Longy413 said:
He has definately added a dimension to his game.

I was very critical of his ability to stand up to play AFL football. And so far he has proven me wrong.

His use of the ball and forward pressure has been outstanding. Just needs to keep it up.

There is no reason why he couldnt play an Aaron Davey type role. He doesnt need to lay big tackles just pressure the defensive ball carrier.

marcuz said:
There is no reason why he couldnt play an Aaron Davey type role. He doesnt need to lay big tackles just pressure the defensive ball carrier.

At the moment he is doing both.
And playing higher up the ground than Davey.

Which is a very good sign. Haven't had a player of this ilk since Bewick.

windyhill said:
He`s quick, he makes fairly good decisions, but he rarely get`s it and that`s it.

Had it 13 times on Sat nite.
Considering the game time he had, that is a good effort.

With experience, 13 touches from this sort of player could be a match winning effort.

Why didnt we elevate him off the rookie list this year rather than a courntney johns given that it was known he was capable of such good footy?

lazyhare said:
Why didnt we elevate him off the rookie list this year rather than a courntney johns given that it was known he was capable of such good footy?

Courtney Johns had already been on the rookie list for two years, which meant that if we still wanted Johns, the senior list was the only option.

He was very impressive IMO, glad he is getting a go that he finally deserves!

Thought Paul Thomas struggled a bit for you guys, and Andrew Welsh will be a massive blow if he is out for more than 1 game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cupido=Star said:
Courtney Johns had already been on the rookie list for two years, which meant that if we still wanted Johns, the senior list was the only option.

Johns was only on the rookie list for one season (2003) when we promoted him.

EagleEye said:
He was very impressive IMO, glad he is getting a go that he finally deserves!

Thought Paul Thomas struggled a bit for you guys, and Andrew Welsh will be a massive blow if he is out for more than 1 game!
Andrew Welsh is and will be very very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back