State of Origin Official Allies Team Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys,

Unfortunately we have to start all over again, please confirm you are pulling on the boots in here... Tasmania, Queensland, NT.

3. IMS
5. Jobe3Votes
6. Prospect Vale's Finest
7. Cat_Attack !
8. killer
9. Duggan
11. Filthy Sanchez
13. Reardo
14. krisholio14
16. Lion Cub 16
17. tim_saints
22. Matt121
23. danielz_23
24. A Flying Pube
29. RoaringUniLions
32. hepp hepp hooray
33. Marklar
41. pacemaker
43. SUNS
60. Rakuten06

Guys,

Unfortunately we have to start all over again, please confirm you are pulling on the boots in here... Tasmania, Queensland, NT.

IMS
Reardo
Duggan
Marklar
RUL
Matt121
Filthy Sanchez
killer
Port Vales Finest
Lion Cub 16

Is that suppose to be me? :p

Homeless bums

Do you guys need any spot fillers ? been advised since the Vic Metro team is full to post here. Im a professional seat filler at Award shows on TV so filling a spot in the Allies team lineup is right up my alley :)

Welcome aboard Jobby. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sort of defeats the purpose of SoO if you're not from that state. Not having a crack.

Rrriiiggghhhttt... Actually, this team is The "Allies".. It is an allegiance formed based on those that don't fit into the current representative sides, to give them both a voice and an opportunity..

Oh, I almost forgot..

To be far superior to people like you in every single way...

Welcome aboard Jobby. :thumbsu:

Hi IMS, I choo choo choose you for my State Of Origin activity. All aboard the dynasty train?

choo-front-pre.png

On a serious note, I'd like Number 5 and if I can play at Full Forward that would be awesome. Top 10 SFA Season 14 goalkicker and only played there towards the end of the season.

Ahh the Allies, takes me back to World War II.
I'll take #24, and chuck me somewhere in the guts of the midfield if possible.

And we should all remember to pronounce *Al-eyes* properly, I don't think anyone enjoys *Alleys*, especially dark ones ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back