State of Origin Official Allies Team Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring it on SA! Lets go Allies, stamp our authority on the competition from the get go :thumbsu:

Also, any ideas for a jersey and logo. Made these earlier...

AlliesLogo.png

AlliesJersey.png

Looks fantastic mate! :)

Just waiting on responses from 3 guys from the last Allies line up

FattyLumpkin, sausageroll and danielz_23 as well as Tim_Saints and Hepp Hepp Hooray that Easty suggested.

If nothing by 3pm today then I will make a call on using these guys to fill the spots anyways if ok by Logger?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dependent on the hopeful confirmations, our side will look like this for the first game.

Code:
   B    sausageroll          8. killer                     23. danielz_23
   HB   14. krisholio14      41. FattyLumpkin              7. Cat Attack !
   C    9. ShaunDuggan       3. Itsmyshow                  33. Marklar 33
   HF   24. A Flying Pube    6. Prospect Vale's Finest     11. Filthy Sanchez
   F    22. Matt121          5. Jobe3Votes                 43. SUNS
   R    13. Reardo           29. RoaringUniLions           16. Lion Cub16
   I    60. Rakuten06        32. hepp hepp hooray

I would like to announce the official leadership group for the Allies SoO assault..

IMS - Captain.
RUL - VC
Lion Cub 16 - VC
Prospect Vale's Finest - VC

Congrats to these guys, you all have been fantastic in driving the activity of the team early, lets keep it up right throughout the competition, if you have any line up suggestions etc, shoot them through to me... :thumbsu:

I'm the "Spiritual Leader".:thumbsu:

753861_1_T.jpg

That is actually me, game face on!!:thumbsu:

I don't think that was ever in question.. When you are up and going, the whole team lifts.... :thumbsu:

Just waiting on responses from 3 guys from the last Allies line up

FattyLumpkin, sausageroll and danielz_23 as well as Tim_Saints and Hepp Hepp Hooray that Easty suggested.

If nothing by 3pm today then I will make a call on using these guys to fill the spots anyways if ok by Logger?
Sounds good. In the Rules thread it mentions that you can be nominated for representative football and decline, but there's nothing about confirming you want to take part. For the sake of match threads it'd be great if everyone on the team got involved but it's not against the rules to have unconfirmed players as far as I can see.

Also congrats to PVF being a vice captain on debut. An auspicious start to his career!

Dependent on the hopeful confirmations, our side will look like this for the first game.

Code:
   C    9. [B]ShaunDuggan [/B]      3. [B]Itsmyshow[/B]                  33. [B]Marklar 33[/B]
   HF   24. [I]A Flying Pube[/I]    6. [I]Prospect Vale's Finest[/I]     11. [I]Filthy Sanchez[/I]
   F    22. Matt121          5. [B]Jobe3Votes[/B]                 43. [I]SUNS[/I]
   R    13. [B]Reardo[/B]           29. [B]RoaringUniLions[/B]           16. [I]Lion Cub16[/I]

I count 6 A-graders and 4 B-graders. It's a good side & lineup. Looking forward to kicking pleny of sausage rolls. I'm like Stewart Crameri ...

Seems sausageroll is signed with SA, so I have removed and replaced with tim_saints.

Guys,

Would still like to pick up 4 more players.. So if each of the leadership group bring in ONE player as well as the experienced blokes, we should be able to get to 4 pretty quickly... Come on guys, get on it. :thumbsu:

Code:
   C    9. ShaunDuggan       3. Itsmyshow                  33. Marklar 33
   HF   24. A Flying Pube    6. Prospect Vale's Finest     11. Filthy Sanchez
   F    22. Matt121          5. Jobe3Votes                 43. SUNS
   R    13. Reardo           29. RoaringUniLions           16. Lion Cub16

I count 6 A-graders and 4 B-graders. It's a good side & lineup. Looking forward to kicking pleny of sausage rolls. I'm like Stewart Crameri ...

Really? I count 3 Bintje, 6 Coliban, 2 Kennebec and a Desiree. :cool:

I would like to announce the official leadership group for the Allies SoO assault..

IMS - Captain.
RUL - VC
Lion Cub 16 - VC
Prospect Vale's Finest - VC

Congrats to these guys, you all have been fantastic in driving the activity of the team early, lets keep it up right throughout the competition, if you have any line up suggestions etc, shoot them through to me... :thumbsu:

Wow wasn't expecting that, thanks IMS! :thumbsu:

Also congrats to PVF being a vice captain on debut. An auspicious start to his career!

Thanks mate hopefully i do a good job:)

You are welcome PVF.. Your start in the SFA has been superb. :thumbsu:

Guys, I have invited pacemaker to rejoin the Allies, it is up to him whether he sticks his head in here or in the game thread... Would be fantastic if he did, just as controversial as that muppet Okey and if he becomes involved would be a great boost for the tournament. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back