News Official Carlton Delistings/Retirements 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

on the other hand, loved this

Joel+Selwood+Cameron+Wood+AFL+Rd+8+Geelong+dEDRP7YEDRAl.jpg
Never get bored looking at that picture.

How could anyone forget BJ?

Rogers made the mistake that we rookied the wrong Blaine from WA and since Blaine is a girl's name, you can't carry 2 on a list at once.
Blaine's an 80's name - bet anyone named Blaine had a mum who loved the movie "pretty in pink". Probably lucky he didn't get called "Ducky".
Also, it's kinda like the "no homer's club" in the Simpsons. Ok to have 1 homer, just not any more..

on the other hand, loved this

Joel+Selwood+Cameron+Wood+AFL+Rd+8+Geelong+dEDRP7YEDRAl.jpg
Justified his selection with this one piece of play, the rest of his contribution was icing on the cake.

I thought Liam Jones and Tutt were already told they were not required next season?

Sure i heard it on the radio recently but could be wrong if not confirmed.
I thought Liam Jones was contracted for next year? Tutt I don't think has a contract for next season though.

Of course I could stop being lazy and check that somewhere but I think we all know I won't :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No real surprise with Clem, everyone was expecting him to be part of the cull, shame as I thought he had something to offer but it seems he didn't want to work hard enough on his fitness and skills to be a regular senior player.
Energy and workrate onfield were never his problem. Reading the play - at even VFL level - was. Couldn't find the ball, didn't know what to do when he occasionally got it.

Energy and workrate onfield were never his problem. Reading the play - at even VFL level - was. Couldn't find the ball, didn't know what to do when he occasionally got it.

And that's correct, but Clem was regarded very highly as a 16 year old.

What did he do right then, that he couldn't get right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back