Competitions Official NM Board Supercoach leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Alrighty Supercoaches it's that time of year again!

Forget the wife, forget AFLW, forget I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and Married at First Sight (we'll leave those to Gasometer) it's time to chase that $50K and more importantly to chase NM Bigfooty Supercoach glory!

Last year we had two league, hopefully we can get at least two and perhaps three this year.

Rules are simple.

1. Lock in LDU and select your team name.

2, If you played last year include your end of season ranking (ranking can be found on a desktop in the Lobby towards the bottom of the screen on the right in the same area as achievements. I haven't been able to find it on the app so if anyone has the details there please share.
upload_2018-2-8_20-0-4.png
Don't worry if you are new to Supercoach we will make sure we find a league spot for you. Just leave your team name and say you're a new coach.

3. In the week before Rd1 you will receive a PM with league invitations - just join up with the invitation.

Also, I put together a little Excel tool to help with team selection. It's an Excel spreadsheet that you can download from http://www.filedropper.com/sc2018selectiontool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at some of those 2017 ranks, this appears to be the "Casuals" league... Oh, this isn't a boxing press conference... Sorry.

I'm in... Team name: The Magic Doors.

SC2017.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back