Competitions Official NM Board Supercoach leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

But of a problem here folks.

We have 20 starters, can run two leagues of ten or one full size team of eighteen with the last two missing out.

Or we can find another 16 people to join! (Could do less and top up with Supercoach "experts")

Still time to get in! I'm looking at getting invites out in the week prior to R1.

Junk Time Heroes. 2017 rank: 8,035.

Still time to get a few more in...

I'd set the league up pronto bs, or else you'll have a few people missing out because they don't login often enough to see your message. First game is Thursday, remember!

I'd set the league up pronto bs, or else you'll have a few people missing out because they don't login often enough to see your message. First game is Thursday, remember!
Doing it this afternoon

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've set up two leagues based one of 18 and one of ten order is based on last year's rankings.

I'll be sending out the leave invites in the next few minutes. Due to lack of numbers for the Div 2 league I will stay in there and have asked Mrs blackshadow in as well (her first crack at SC).

There are a couple of spots still available in Div 2 for any stragglers (one spare and I'm happy to drop out)

Last edited:
TheBuzz and Wild Bill you will be getting invites for Div 2. I think you will claim the last two spots.

This would appear to neatly complete the two NMFC BF leagues. So, I'm taking this opportunity to hijack the thread.

If anyone is interested, there is a cash league that has a couple of spots left on the TooSerious site. Entry is $50 (I think you also have to sign up to the site, but it's simple). Go to:

http://tooserious.net/forum/threads/ca-h-league-2018.90059/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back