Toast Official - Welcome to Sydney Shane Mumford, Josh Kennedy and Ben McGlynn

Remove this Banner Ad

If there was one young player...in the AFL system...that I think has the attributes/potential...to do the near impossible!!!!..and become a Kelly/Kirk clone.....

IT WOULD BE KENNEDY!:thumbsu:

His Dad got there..... by shear hard work and utter dedication!

Much better to take early 20's players with some game experience..than puntona18 yr old down the draft order.

SUPER EFFORT SWANS!:)

Still nervous about Fev and us doing a late minute trade especially if Brisbane fail to acquire him, hope i'm wrong.

We'd better ****ing not. Roos has said a number of times that we're simply not interested, but I spose that can never be trusted.

So it looks like I was half-right. 39 and 46 were effectively the picks we gave up for McGlynn and Kennedy, so it seems when the Jolly deal was done, Roos must have already had some sort of confirmation from the Hawks that 46 would be enough to get one of the pair. 70 being thrown in is odd as I doubt the Hawks will use it.

So it looks like I was half-right. 39 and 46 were effectively the picks we gave up for McGlynn and Kennedy, so it seems when the Jolly deal was done, Roos must have already had some sort of confirmation from the Hawks that 46 would be enough to get one of the pair. 70 being thrown in is odd as I doubt the Hawks will use it.
They may yet actually use #70 if it's still in their possession. I imagine we will hear the word "pass" many times during the ND & it's possible they may take a punt on a delisted, bush league, SANFL/WAFL etc player.

These players are all good and relatively young, with their best ahead of them. Great effort done by the coaching/recruitment staff.

Love it

Here's a photoshop I knocked up for Mumford

huo95i.jpg

I'll try to do Kennedy and McGlynn later if you want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These players are all good and relatively young, with their best ahead of them. Great effort done by the coaching/recruitment staff.

Love it

You will just love Ben, he never gives up. Ben did it the hard way and he deserves this great opprotunity. He won't let you down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back