Toast Official - Welcome to Sydney Shane Mumford, Josh Kennedy and Ben McGlynn

Remove this Banner Ad

J.Kennedy to Soph_Cross
Shane "Milf" Mumford to Fatfan
B.McGlynn to vonn__69

NO WAYYYY HE IS MINE HOOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we can half him

TRIPLE BAGS LOWER HALF.

Problem is for us to give up one of our 1st Round Picks they would have to send a 2nd Round Pick back and then we would then have to send a player their way and so on and so forth.

All this activity suggests that Roos has targeted players HE WANTS and not who the media wants and got them and to boot got us an extra 1st Round Pick. If we are to do any trading tomorrow it might be for players over the age of 23 who aren't in the Best 22 going forward and I just don't see the other club falling over themselves to make trades like that.

We'll sit tight and Carlton will beg Brisbane to take him off their hands if they are serious. We haven't at ANY point shown an interest and we aren't about to.

Spot on :thumbsu:

eww no DA i cant even joke about that hahaha

but hmm if i bags top i get a torso...

i wonder what his v lines are like.

maybe we should split him diagonally hooley?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have fun with seaby jeffers

Tonight, I'm heartbroken. You've ripped us off again, after two previous years of trade fk'ups.

In the morning, the sun will come up, and I'll realise we did what we did to help Josh and Ben out. They get $$$ and job security - and come to a team where their attributes will be appreciated and allowed to shine.

Ben will go very well in your midfield, but man Josh is going to be the STAR of the show. Some Hawk fans (myself included) were looking at ways of reducing Mitchell's midfield time for him.

Par value was probably a 20s pick for Josh and a 30s pick for Ben.

I am so ****ing ecstatic right now! We have done so well this trade week.
Two picks inside the top 15, and four potentially great players.

YIIIPEEEEEEEEE!

This here is a new team.

Let them gel over the summer and hear them roar come round 1 next year.

GOOOO THE BLOOODS!

K3 will be awesome for you guys, done very well there. Best club for him to go to imho

McGlynn, meh, I think he's peaked tbh. But hard at it and gives his all. Disposal lets him down though.

Fantastic!

They know what they're doing. Going to be so weird seeing 4 new faces + more draft pics in the red and white.

No chance we trade for Fevola now. We only have 3 draft pick left now, so that knocks that on the head once and for all (not that the media won't keep linking us to him and Carlton fans won't stop having wet dreams about getting Pick 6 and Veszpremi or White).

Win, Win and WIN.

And that's the way it should be. Develop White as your key forward and your team will be so much better off.

You guys have really cleaned up, for minimum cost IMO. The winners of trade week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back