Player Watch Oleg Markov

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping “the Baron” Von Markov will follow in the shoes of our previous journeyman in Leroy “the Anvil” Brown and be an important part of the jigsaw to our next flag.

Can never have too much speed, especially with our gameplan. And our depth bar injuries is enormous now.

Another potential cult hero to go straight to the Pies’ pool room
. 2C01B692-D797-4C00-AC1C-769295A754D2.jpeg

Last edited:
We need to play him on Joe Daniher. The soup strainer Oleg is running will make Joe feel like a little girl

Joe's mo looks like a caterpillar crawled on his upper lip and died. This isnt a mo. This is a serious stache. The guys in the charge of the light brigade? - they had one of these. Arctic explorers in the 19th century had one of these to keep warm when they ran out of huskies. The American Civil war was won by staches as awesome as this.

Admiral Zinoviy Rozhdestvensky sailed to his death under Togo's guns at the battle of Tsushiuma at the head of the Russian Second Pacific Squadron with nothing to protect himself except a ****ing rocking stache, and almost made it. General Ferdinand Foche, so awesome the ****ing British accepted him as commander in chief of their forces in France in WWI, once twirled a stache just like this while chaos rose around him, signalled "My centre is yielding. My right is retreating. Situation excellent. I am attacking." and ****ing hauled ass. Witnesses recall his lips not moving and swore after the stache had dictated the signal.

Do not devalue the stache. The stache hates it when you do that.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back