Scandal One Crow celebrated making the finals a bit early

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club obviously wont be happy with any player doing that. In rehab for injury recovery and he is out there putting his and others lives at risk. If he isn't under contract he hasn't done his employment prospects any favours either.

They certainly and rightfully do, considering the potential for death.

Are you outraged about someone you've never met drink driving? Maybe go and post a rant on your social media account so everyone you know is aware of your level of outrage and thinks you're a good person as a result.

Are you outraged about someone you've never met drink driving? Maybe go and post a rant on your social media account so everyone you know is aware of your level of outrage and thinks you're a good person as a result.
I'm not outraged, but I don't think it is something that should be defended.

I was pretty outraged when someone I never met who was drink driving T-boned me and put me in hospital.

Stupid move and he should get smashed for it.
Lets hope the Crows have no TAC money in their advertising.

Cause its gone now.

Back to the bakery ads.

Go Catters

Stupid move and he should get smashed for it.
Lets hope the Crows have no TAC money in their advertising.

Cause its gone now.

Back to the bakery ads.

Go Catters
Don't think TAC supports clubs in other states; it's a Victorian scheme

(Log in to remove this ad.)

60298576.jpg

Sometimes you're just plain *ing drunk and want to go home.

I think the club will make it a $10k taxi ride for him but wouldn't expect much consequence for his playing career.

Sometimes you're just plain ruddy drunk and want to go home.

I think the club will make it a $10k taxi ride for him but wouldn't expect much consequence for his playing career.
Being 'plain ruddy drunk and wanting to go home' doesn't justify being 3 times over the legal limit for driving.

Maybe he can use that as an excuse to the magistrate and he'll get off with a warning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back