Online Grand Final Audio

Remove this Banner Ad

Ust admit Gary Lyron was one of the best expert commentators full of praise for us and seen it how it was unfolding.
Yes I thought Lyon was good and I liked the ABC call with Mark Maclure's special comments as well. I think we all sometimes get carried away with who we believe are Richmond enemies like Lyon/Melbourne & Maclure/Carlton but during the call they were both calling it as they saw it at the time. I also thought Shaun Higgins on KRock was good and he had a much better handle on how the rules are interpreted that some of the others who have been out of the game for a while without nammming nammmes of course. :D

I know my favourite Grand Final audio of the 2017 Grand Final was certainly 5AA :D.

For the best part of 3 quarters Adelaide were always coming and were going to win, for the last quarter they just tore strips off their own club and anyone and everyone remotely associated with the club.

I rewatched it a week back ... something interesting I noticed ... when it was apparent we would win there were cheers and tears and hugs all around the tiger faithful, only one Adelaide guy seemed to be still smiling in the crowd, Malcolm Blight

Any chance that people have the 2019 PF radio calls? Would love to hear the difference between the first and second half, particularly when we were storming back.
Anyone got the K-Rock one? i could imagine them creaming themselves in the 1st half thinking it was won then being a bit salty in the 2nd half as we steam over the top of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was hoping someone could share GF audio link with me for SEN, MMM 3AW K-Rock?

In return can share all 3 finals of ABC

Did you have any luck getting the GF audios? I’d love to get the ABC call of the prelim If you don’t mind sharing. Cheers

Last edited:
Would dearly love a link to a few radio calls of the 2019 Prelim. I know they should be in the Tiger Sanctuary, but this is the only finals game for me where the links don't work .

If someone could provide them, I will repay in virtual favours. I funkin hate Geelong, and really want to have a bath for 3 hours listening to the various coverages of the second half; sliced cucumbers on both eyes and all.

Would dearly love a link to a few radio calls of the 2019 Prelim. I know they should be in the Tiger Sanctuary, but this is the only finals game for me where the links don't work .

If someone could provide them, I will repay in virtual favours. I funkin hate Geelong, and really want to have a bath for 3 hours listening to the various coverages of the second half; sliced cucumbers on both eyes and all.
I would also like to express my fondness for that particular audio file.

I really wanna listen to some Whately 2nd half blues....

I would also like to express my fondness for that particular audio file.

I really wanna listen to some Whately 2nd half blues....
I'm seriously not getting the Whateley hate I see on BF. He's by far the most interesting and articulate bloke on SEN (not such a stretch I guess) and for the most part is not nearly as Cats-leaning, nor condescending towards the Tigers as Hudson was for all those years. Yeah he's a nerd, and doesn't fit the knuckle-dragging tradie crowd that SEN seem to have identified as their key target audience (at the expense of actual intelligent footy talk), but at least he thinks before he speaks, is authentic, and is consistent with his beliefs about on- and off-field footy stuff. Jesus, even Plough was starting to sound like an oracle in amongst that brainless crowd of on-air presenters.

I'm seriously not getting the Whateley hate I see on BF. He's by far the most interesting and articulate bloke on SEN (not such a stretch I guess) and for the most part is not nearly as Cats-leaning, nor condescending towards the Tigers as Hudson was for all those years. Yeah he's a nerd, and doesn't fit the knuckle-dragging tradie crowd that SEN seem to have identified as their key target audience (at the expense of actual intelligent footy talk), but at least he thinks before he speaks, is authentic, and is consistent with his beliefs about on- and off-field footy stuff. Jesus, even Plough was starting to sound like an oracle in amongst that brainless crowd of on-air presenters.

Yes,my bad,I’m good at tripping over my feet,Whateley seems a genuinely good bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back