Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Compare the farking pair

Suns have Guy McKenna as coach and Marcus Ashcroft as chief of footy - in their first season - both virgins in their roles

Tassie appoint Gale as ceo 4 years before first game.

The Devils will be very strong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeremy Cameron now has "delayed concussion". My arse, he got concussed twice last night and the Cats just kept him on. Much like Libba. Independent doctors need to be implemented.

I might be slow on the uptake here but how the heck can Carlton afford to offer Will Hayward a 6 year/$5 million deal on top of all their other 1 million dollar, long term deals?

I might be slow on the uptake here but how the * can Carlton afford to offer Will Hayward a 6 year/$5 million deal on top of all their other 1 million dollar, long term deals?
I haven't heard that. Why on earth are they offering Will Hayward that? Decent medium forwards surely don't command more than 600k. They should be chasing a decent defender, they have Weitering and then a huge void.

I haven't heard that. Why on earth are they offering Will Hayward that? Decent medium forwards surely don't command more than 600k. They should be chasing a decent defender, they have Weitering and then a huge void.
He's not really a small crumbing forward which they need more and the last thing they need to spend a million a year on is someone to get in Curnow and McKay's way i would of thought but hey, Carlton are dumb hecks

I might be slow on the uptake here but how the * can Carlton afford to offer Will Hayward a 6 year/$5 million deal on top of all their other 1 million dollar, long term deals?

Dunno; McKay/Curnow/Weitering/Walsh/Saad/Williams must all be on decent coin already, yeah?

Jeremy Cameron now has "delayed concussion". My arse, he got concussed twice last night and the Cats just kept him on. Much like Libba. Independent doctors need to be implemented.

100% correct. Port have their own history in this regard too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back