Toast Our 5th Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Like some moron that lines up for days outside an Apple store to get the latest iPhone.

I’m getting in early and reserving my spot.
Your not a moron mate you have belief nothing wrong with that either will be a great day when we win our 5th premiership but why not stop there I want to see if possible in the next decade a 5th,6th or maybe if we get lucky a 7th premiership.
But for this to happen is as follows is 100% commitment from every player,Coach,Board member,Office Staff member and Supporter for this to happen as atm it’s not happening.
We as a club have fair whether and token gesture supporters that turn up to all Victorian games no matter how we are going.
This needs to change come Round 1 we need to get well over 35K+ to the Eagles game otherwise it will be the same story with the BS excuses that people come up with.

Just hope we can all get a ticket to witness it live 🏷

B2B will be better as Porf win B2B spoons and the best 2 players in their drafts are North f/son's.

I remember going to a members function at Crown in 2000, and they played "Premiership #5" to the tune of Lou Bega's god awful "Mambo #5" and I recall thinking "How lame, now we'll never win another one".

It's time we rolled it out again. Was surprised we didn't go with "Spoon 2" in 2022 to the tune of "Song 2" by Blur.

I remember going to a members function at Crown in 2000, and they played "Premiership #5" to the tune of Lou Bega's god awful "Mambo #5" and I recall thinking "How lame, now we'll never win another one".

It's time we rolled it out again. Was surprised we didn't go with "Spoon 2" in 2022 to the tune of "Song 2" by Blur.

not sure when that will be. Word on the street is we expect to be 4-0 in 23.

lets see ay.

At the risk of one-week-at-a-time-itis:

3-0 is definitely gettable which also makes 4-0 achievable. IMO a 4-0 start should have the club internally stretching goals towards finals. FWIW I've said for a few years I thought 2024 we should be pushing hard but 2023 was achievable for finals with a good injury run and decent setup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few years ago I was in Hungary and their were posters everywhere for a music festival with Lou Bega's face as the headline. As a consequence I had this song in my head for most of the trip. One morning using a dodgy connection to watch us win a close one at the SCG over several brunch beers, this may have been belted out a few times. Shameful.

To have only 4 premierships to this storied club’s name is not indicative of its true greatness.

We are well overdue for our fifth and its this belief that we’ll get there is what it’ll take to get it done.

The right man is in the coaching chair to get us to the big dance. It’s a matter of when, not if.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back