Strategy Our Next Senior Coach: 2019 & Beyond... is Matthew Nicks

Our next senior coach...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caro on Rowie & Bicks said she spoke with a member of the coaching panel who told her the key to who they're looking for is leadership - who can bring everyone together, rather than necessarily the best coach, best strategist, best ...

Wow...she's a freakin' genius!!!

Caro on Rowie & Bicks said she spoke with a member of the coaching panel who told her the key to who they're looking for is leadership - who can bring everyone together, rather than necessarily the best coach, best strategist, best ...
So another coach without a plan b, brilliant. Nicks it is lol. As long as youre roos puppett and become part of the boys club, all good.

Not necessarily, a job in the real world can take several interviews. Just depends if you're interviewing for KFC or not.

So many variables apply.

Some people get head hunted, no interview needed. KFC/McDonalds et el as a 15 year old would have an informal interview, a general chat and then offered a job after a discussion with the manager or owner. They have a trial period.

Some people get hired after showing their performance via volunteering or short term contracts. Nepotism helps build that credibility and they gain employment th

Some need multiple interview. Some have an interview to a panel. It just depends on the level of the occupation. The higher and more important the role, the longer the interview process is.

One process doesn’t just fit the role.

And they expect a first year coach to do this?

Yeah, that person is on a hiding to nothing. This sounds like they require an experience senior coach.

Fair. I mean, you can always have that, and your assistant be the tactical mastermind.

Mind you, it is a very vulnerable setup, because the tactical mastermind will get a head coach position if he lives up to his reputation.

A job in the real world takes one interview lol.

He was also interviewed the week after the grand final. 3 interviews.
Not in the real corporate world it doesn’t. One interview. LMAO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlikely that there will be an announcement next Wednesday as its the final day of the trade period and the way things are going most of the crows trades will occur Tuesday and Wednesday. Any coach announcement would get lost.

Maybe announced Monday but using Chapman’s 14 days at the b&f and Reid’s 10 days on Monday may not be till next Thursday
Chapman said a series of announcements in the next 2 weeks.

Now he's never really told the truth before......

Because port are garbage and he was there for 8 years. An apprenticeship under hinkley, pukes.
It's true, however the Giants did want him.

The one thing I can't shake about Yze is his coaching career in the AFL has been spent under 1 coach. Yes it's Clarko, but it's still only one system.

It's true, however the Giants did want him.

The one thing I can't shake about Yze is his coaching career in the AFL has been spent under 1 coach. Yes it's Clarko, but it's still only one system.
Yes, they wanted him and they managed to kick 3 goals in the gf. 😉 They got absolutely anihilated.

Last edited:
eh, landscaping took me one interview.

I’m no senior and my current job took 1 x panel interview 1 x psych test 1 x 1:1 interview with the future boss including going through psych evaluation 1 x chat with CEO of company.

Other interviews I’ve been asked to provide analysis and give presentations.

None of these were for senior positions.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back