Strategy Our Next Senior Coach: 2019 & Beyond... is Matthew Nicks

Our next senior coach...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan Bolton didn't work out for Carlton, but pretty much every other assistant coach who worked with Alastair Clarkson has won a premiership. This 'Clarkson coaching factory' is not a myth.
Even then, look what the poor bloke had to work with in the beginning. You can’t shine a s$&t

Hard not to be positive about the prospect of a new coach coming into a new structure with new assistants with a new game plan.

I'm excited to see what we do with the players we have (all ages) as much I am excited by what we might bring in :)

Still happy with Yze or Burns, but as we have seen in the past - who we have around that coach is going to be a HUGE factor in our success or failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Didn’t think Burto would go either and am flabbergasted that they used the language that they did. Imagine how happy I am today.
That’s not even glass half full.....or totally empty!
That’s throwing the glass across the room sort of s**t.

You watch, when Port finally sack Hinkley, Clarkson will be available along with 2 or 3 other premiership coaches. Bookmark it.

Meanwhile, we've got The Gong Show's list of acts lined up.
Should've done this review mid season like Richmond and Collingwood.

Turns out the main problems were Burton and Campo, like you couldn't just get that from random people on the street a year ago.

Hardwick and Buckley both had similar issues to Pyke. Those clubs chose to surround their man with good help and educate him on what the players needed.

We chose to do nothing and hang our man out to dry until he ended his own career.

Now we'll get the absolute dregs after everyone else has already sieved through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back