Peel Thunder - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Was Mora playing back again today? 3 shots on goal suggests there was some hard running involved.
He was just ok.. kicked a crumbing snap goal in the first half, but missed a goal in the last when he got loose 30m out straight in front.. Also a funny moment when he got the ball in front of his opponent in space, went to burn him off but when he tried to bounce it the ball didn't come back to him properly fumbling it before ending up getting harassed out of bounds.

Apeness moved and went pretty well mostly forward with some stints in the ruck, I didn't see his his first goal but his 2nd took a decent contested grab about 20m out and slotted it from a tight angle. Don't see why he couldn't be an option to play for Freo next week.

de Boer played a pretty good game, kicked a decent 40m set shot from the flank.

Silvagni went alright and got some good marks and work across half back mainly in the 3rd.

He was just ok.. kicked a crumbing snap goal in the first half, but missed a goal in the last when he got loose 30m out straight in front.. Also a funny moment when he got the ball in front of his opponent in space, went to burn him off but when he tried to bounce it the ball didn't come back to him properly fumbling it before ending up getting harassed out of bounds.

Apeness moved and went pretty well mostly forward with some stints in the ruck, I didn't see his his first goal but his 2nd took a decent contested grab about 20m out and slotted it from a tight angle. Don't see why he couldn't be an option to play for Freo next week.

de Boer played a pretty good game, kicked a decent 40m set shot from the flank.

Silvagni went alright and got some good marks and work across half back mainly in the 3rd.
Big thanks . How is tucker and hughes went ?

Big thanks . How is tucker and hughes went ?
Sorry for some strange reason I kind of kept forgetting to look for them out there :drunk: at least when I did don't remember them making mistakes or anything though.

Hannath just lumbered around like his usual self, didn't really **** up but did nothing notable either. As we all know he's surely gonna get delisted anyway. Clancee had a reasonable game.

Oh and I counted Cam Shepperd's f*** words at the quarter time breaks, 17 at the first break but fell just one short of matching it during the 2nd with only 16 f***s.

Mora reported in the third quarter apparently.
Didn't notice him getting booked.

Sorry for some strange reason I kind of kept forgetting to look for them out there :drunk: at least when I did don't remember them making mistakes or anything though.

Hannath just lumbered around like his usual self, didn't really **** up but did nothing notable either. As we all know he's surely gonna get delisted anyway. Clancee had a reasonable game.

Oh and I counted Cam Shepperd's f*** words at the quarter time breaks, 17 at the first break but fell just one short of matching it during the 2nd with only 16 f***s.

Cam is a dreadful coach

I am not a hannath fan, but surely you can see clarke output for peel is been hype out , where peel can win without him with hannath playing.

Cam is a dreadful coach
Hale looks like a very enthusiastic rookie coach constantly instructing and encouraging his forward guys, but I swear I caught him at one stage (and also Mora) looking away daydreaming checking out a couple of distant wheat silos or something during Cam's rambling hehe.

KzXNjut.png

K8JK9i0.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the latest with Harley Balic? also is a freo assistant coach looking at coaching Claremont next year?

What do the peel watchers think will happen with Nyhuis and Deluca at years end?
Nyhuis is a keeper IMO. He has looked very good at times. Dunno about Deluca. His last few weeks have been quite good actually and he has been elevated. Lets face it, he would be a 500% upgrade on Suban.

Nyhuis is a keeper IMO. He has looked very good at times. Dunno about Deluca. His last few weeks have been quite good actually and he has been elevated. Lets face it, he would be a 500% upgrade on Suban.
Agree + another 50% from me.

Massive call
Nyhuis is a quiet achievers . If i not mistaken duffmen also upgrade from rookie. Now my hope is uber ( another rookie) can be our future johnson .
Alex pearce - macca
Collins ( hawthorn overlook him with boxhill) - dawson.( Hawthorn let him go to st kilda)

A big if , brad hill coming back . Look a lot like josh carr coming back to play with matt carr.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back