Peel Thunder - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

More like, Nathan Lonie coming to play with Matt Carr.

Brad Hill is no Josh Carr.
Just the brother factor , brad hill is more skill in his kicking , josh is good as hardnut in your face player.

They're all about controlling the content. Not so much about the quality there of.

Look at the draft reports Rob Kerr used to do for Brisbane...Awesome stuff

The only time I go to the website now is to check fixtures, Ross's after game stuff and any re-signings.

The rest is bilge

It's pathetic but let's be honest 95% of the members probably don't care about the magoos, it's mainly just us tragics that post on places like here that only follow it.

Still surely someone could put a few sentences of summary together for people (even a waterboy/girl at the game?)

It's pathetic but let's be honest 95% of the members probably don't care about the magoos, it's mainly just us tragics that post on places like here that only follow it.

Still surely someone could put a few sentences of summary together for people (even a waterboy/girl at the game?)
I do care about magoos, look at boxhill such a strong mango club.

Exciting to read Freo guaranteeing Balic will get a game in the home and away season before finals start.

DannyTheDoorman do you have any more updates on him? His latest surgery obviously seems to have been a huge success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exciting to read Freo guaranteeing Balic will get a game in the home and away season before finals start.

DannyTheDoorman do you have any more updates on him? His latest surgery obviously seems to have been a huge success.
Where did you read that?

You can probably count on it since they're quoting Peel officials.
Your drawing a longbow as the article didn't say he was guaranteed a game at Freo . What was said he would possibly be playing at Peel Reserves this week. The official from Peel said they would not play him ahead of someone else in the finals unless he actually plays in some qualifying games as at present he is being listed in the Reserves but not playing.Harley to the end of last week he hadn't even trained in the main group as he was in the rehab group.

Your drawing a longbow as the article didn't say he was guaranteed a game at Freo . What was said he would possibly be playing at Peel Reserves this week. The official from Peel said they would not play him ahead of someone else in the finals unless he actually plays in some qualifying games as at present he is being listed in the Reserves but not playing.Harley to the end of last week he hadn't even trained in the main group as he was in the rehab group.
Article also said he could play Peel Reserves as early as next week :D

Article also said he could play Peel Reserves as early as next week :D
Read my second sentence I have already said that. The quote you and I refer to about his playing reserves at Peel was from a Peel official and he cant play till Dockers clear him to do so. Today's injury report lists Harley as TBA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back