Game Day PF 1 Swans win | We ruffle * heads one patronising last time for 2017...cya nek year Hooker

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean realistically, * aren't far away. A decent full back, centre-half-back, centre-half-forward, ruckman, some inside grunt, some outside run, some small defensive forwards, some lock down small defenders and some leg speed they'll be challenging again.

You forgot captain who has no fear

tumblr_ogx1uaTwBD1vf6iono1_400.gif

Little disappointed it wasnt a 100 pointer. But oh well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Embarrassing. No other words to describe this thread.

I feel sorry for you given you vocabulary must be so limited.

I can think of many many words to describe this thread.

I can think of many to describe your club too.

Cheaters
Drug abusers
Deceitful
Liars
Stain
Under punished

You should read books it'll help with your apparent learning disability.

I feel sorry for you given you vocabulary must be so limited.

I can think of many many words to describe this thread.

I can think of many to describe your club too.

Cheaters
Drug abusers
Deceitful
Liars
Stain
Under punished

You should read books it'll help with your apparent learning disability.
The year is 2070, North fans are still talking about the drugs saga. 17 clubs fans have moved on, no idea why yours can't.

The year is 2070, North fans are still talking about the drugs saga. 17 clubs fans have moved on, no idea why yours can't.

If this post is not a beacon for the fantasy land * supporters live in nothing is.

2070, what gear are you on?

Actually I do like that you're learning disability isn't what you argued about.

Are you sure your mob will still exist after the medical malpractice lawsuits get hold of them?

I know if we copped a humiliating rogering in an Elimination Final, as we did 12 months ago, the last thing on my "to do" list the following day would be "scan other team boards on BF to see what their thoughts were re our pantsing!" and comment when I feel it's inappropriate. Maybe that's just me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back