• Horne-Francis

Votes: 227 92.7%
  • Callaghan

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We won't be nominating Horne at Pick 1, or 2.

We'll be nominating Daicos and when the Pies match, we'll then nominate Darcy. Just for Lols.

I would assume that the only reason we’d nominate Daicos and Darcy is if we genuinely believe they are better than Horne-Francis. If we truly believe Horne-Francis is the best, then it would be both cruel and stupid not to nominate him as Number 1.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Horne was average today in the SANFL, and has only had a few games where he has dominated not that you expect many 18year olds to

The issue is it’s not a fair comparison until we see the champs when they play against the best 18 year olds in the land

That he's copping a tag in senior men's footy should tell you something.

He absolutely dominated the SANFL u18s as a 16-year-old. There's a reason he's been in South's best senior side since halfway through last year.

Not sure the Championships are going to tell us all that much - he might not even be going full throttle.

That he's copping a tag in senior men's footy should tell you something.

He absolutely dominated the SANFL u18s as a 16-year-old. There's a reason he's been in South's best senior side since halfway through last year.

Not sure the Championships are going to tell us all that much - he might not even be going full throttle.
He’s a talent no doubt

But I just want to see them head to head later in the year

Personally, I focus my game around Carey and Ablett, but I still usually miss the ball when I try to kick it.

I focus my game on Ablett and I've been banned from motels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Particularly with gear and young girls I hope. He should have been locked up.

The guy is a genuine piece of s**t and never stopped.

I think best available is Horne. I think by needs basis it would be Gibcus. Who wasnt shocked when Phillips was called out by us last year? Could it happen again? :think:

Option 1 - Take Horne-Francis
Option 2 - Trade Pick 1 to Adelaide for Pick 2 and an additional Pick. Take Callaghan.

No chance we hold Pick 1 & not take Horne. That would be poor business.

It would seem that Adelaide would need to blow us away with a trade offer….the you’d think if he’s that good, we couldn’t trade him.

Back