Pivotonians/Seagulls have never had a 100k membership year in their entire history!

Remove this Banner Ad

Triggering Tiger

Premium Platinum
Dec 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Screenshot 2024-04-15 212834.png
Screenshot 2024-04-15 212725.png

#rentfree #sick20,19,17burn 🤣
It's like you're too old to really work out what a burn is and how to hashtag lol. It's pretty funny. Please keep up the sick burns...maybe reply with that triggered gif or the sippy cups

It's like you're too old to really work out what a burn is and how to hashtag lol. It's pretty funny. Please keep up the sick burns...maybe reply with that triggered gif or the sippy cups
Oh really i'm so sorry you're triggered friend, can i offer you a tissue at all? :)

I just can't figure out why the greatest team of all can't even get near 100k of members, oh well maybe the Corio locals need to cut back in their meth usage. 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you even here then oh triggered one? 🤣 🤡
Not everyone gets around triggered all day long like yourself. People visit threads across the whole site and don't get worked up like you do

10 dollar tassie sticker memberships are really great value, how many games will that give you entry into? :$

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News
Steve Jobs Apple GIF by GrowthX
I am so sorry you don't understand memberships and how they work and that you are incredibly offended by my club's overwhelming success! Please keep your tiny 100k membership jealous to yourself in future! In the meantime, my MEMBERSHIP to the Tasmania Devils allowed me to purchase a foundation jumper which is on its way :cool:

I am so sorry you don't understand memberships and how they work and that you are incredibly offended by my club's overwhelming success! Please keep your tiny 100k membership jealous to yourself in future! In the meantime, my MEMBERSHIP to the Tasmania Devils allowed me to purchase a foundation jumper which is on its way :cool:
Your membership revenue total equates to one very good player's wage for one maybe two years if you are lucky, now how are going to run an entire club with that sort of low revenue deary?

If anyone has anything negative to say about Jazny and my team the Devils can you please redirect your Barbs to trigger and his lowly supported club. As foundation members we demand a little respect amongst the league. Our names will forever be etched on a wall somewhere across the bass strait thanks to our sacrifice. It's tough being members of the most supported club in the land but it's a burden we carry with a great sense of pride! #wearetheteam

Remove this Banner Ad

Back